for myself, waking and baking seems severe

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
but not to patients or anyone else, granted. i could relate to sipping and vaping (as an adjunct to my morning coffee) with I think a log vape and taking it from there. Although in defense of waking and baking, a warm shower and then breakfast on a light vapor buzz sounds nice.

crawdad

floatin
i find that the effects of baking with nothing set in mind to do can equate to some lazy behavior and since rolling out of bed is hardly a precursor to much i do tend to wait till im woke a bit more than is required to top off a bowl. id look at this differently if i was medicating for specific ailments.

Squiby

When I'm feeling well I vape all day for energy. Durban Poison does the trick. It gives me lots of energy and motivation and get up and go. I vape right before I get to work, meaning, right before I leave the house to work outside on the property or some project inside. This rarely happens before 9am. I get up around 6am.

When I am in pain or nauseous I vape every hour or two during my waking hours. Unless I'm trying to knock myself out, I don't so much feel toasted as I am aware and grateful for the relief. Relaxed and happy.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I can relate to everything I've read here....

"Wake and Bake" means different things to different people and is even different for the same person.

My every morning routine begins with coffee. Nothing gets in the way of that first cup. So I'm usually caffeinated before anything else which can assist in beating the "Wake, Bake and Couch Lock" syndrome.

I'm not sure everyone reacts the same but that first high of the day, whether it's in the morning or the evening, is the absolute best high of the day and the one first thing in the morning is the best of the best. I get what the OP meant about severe though. Even though my version of the wake and bake includes coffee I can still get couch locked unless I have something to do lined up beforehand so I tend to avoid wake and bake on days like that. Especially since the that first high in the morning has serious hang time for me. On the other hand....If I'm on vacation I usually do a wake and bake every morning but it's just before I head out for breakfast and to enjoy the day..... so no couch lock.

howie105

Wake and vape like many things in the MJ world is such an individual thing. If I wake, have a mug of coffee and a small hit (.04g) I am good to go, a year of so ago I wouldn't have even noticed a buzz at that load size. What works for individuals is so varied its hard to to suggest a solid approach that fits most everyone, IMO.

Top Bottom