food grade terpenes?

TelFiRE

Yes very much so. The wrong mix of terps can be toxic from what I understand.

TelFiRE,

herbivore21

Food grade does not necessarily mean safe to mix with your dabs/flowers. You must be certain that what you are getting is a pure isolate as many of the products that these terps are extracted from contain other stuff that can come through in cruder extractions that you do not wanna inhale, but would be fine to eat ;)

Be careful, a very little bit of terpene content goes a long way, mix sparingly.

Oneeyeisbetter

Yes very much so. The wrong mix of terps can be toxic from what I understand.
Food grade terpenes shoulds be further refined before dabbing or vaping. Stuff picks up sealant, plastic from caps, seals and transfer lines. Food grade is not dabbable grade. Horatio who frequents hash church posted a clip of what he refined out of FG D- Limonene. YECH

Oneeyeisbetter,
Reactions: TelFiRE

Budwiser

Does anyone know where I can get terpenes that are vapable, consumable, etc.? Here is a link of what I was planning to get. http://www.ebay.com/itm/111399244812
From the description of the item it seems 100% undiluted isn't that something I want?

Beta-pinene 98% High Purity Aroma Compound 30ml (1 fl oz)

• CAS: 127-91-3
  • Packaged in a 30ml Amber Glass Vial
  • 100% Pure Undiluted Product
  • For Use in Fragrance/Aroma Formulations

Food grade terpenes shoulds be further refined before dabbing or vaping. Stuff picks up sealant, plastic from caps, seals and transfer lines. Food grade is not dabbable grade. Horatio who frequents hash church posted a clip of what he refined out of FG D- Limonene. YECH

I don't want to dab it I want to vape it (with my vaporizer - Arizer Solo). Are they the same thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Budwiser,
Top Bottom