FlowerMate Vapormax V/V5.0/V5.0S/V5 Pro

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
vapormax-v.jpg

Says it matches Atomizers...
http://www.flowermateusa.com
http://www.scribd.com/doc/222693860/Vapormax-V-Price-Sheet
Flowermateusa a.k.a Swiss technology China :D They even let you pick battery brand .
LG or Samsung which are better ?
Mouthpiece goes for 2.50 $
Shipping via DHL is 26 $ door to door

Last edited:

Vape Dr.

vapormax-v.jpg

Says it matches Atomizers...
http://www.flowermateusa.com
http://www.scribd.com/doc/222693860/Vapormax-V-Price-Sheet
Flowermateusa a.k.a Swiss technology China :D They even let you pick battery brand .
LG or Samsung which are better ?
Mouthpiece goes for 2.50 $
Shipping via DHL is 26 $ door to door
I believe they may be talking about the threading for the mouthpiece.
for the record,i have tons of E-cigs, VV batteries, atomizers, so i'm familiar with them. I made a VV E-tincture pen, which is awesome.

Thank you for bringing this up! Be skeptics! Ask questions! I'm here to answer any I can! As I said I'm looking for faults and flaws in it as well.

I believe LG and samsung share the same factory so they are probably very similar.

Last edited:
Vape Dr.,

Sir-Vapes-Alot

Oh wow, just checked the buy link on the first page again, well 90+ were sold since that review and now its an order 2 or more thing haha....

Just snagged on.for 97$ off ebay that should be here friday or saturday. Will provide feedback when i get it. Could have got around 80 off dhgate or alibaba but i figured this would get it in my hands much quicker as seller was only about 2.5 hours from me.

Sir-Vapes-Alot,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

Vape Dr.

Is the heating element the chamber or is it below the screen somewhere? Does the mouthpiece fit any size bubbler like 14mm or standard downstem?

MORE UPDATES!
THE UNIT CAN ALSO BE USED WHILE PLUGGED IN!

THE UNIT CAN ALSO BE USED WITH THE f-BOMB OR PnP WATERTOOL!
JUST PLACE IT ON TOP OF THE MOUTHPIECE LIKE YOU WOULD WITH THE CERA!

Thank you for question about the mouthpiece @stickstones! That led me to try both water tools and they both work amazingly! The tip is fluted like a cigar tip, but it works very, very, very well! It also seals well being silicone.
The unit can also be used by taking the slide out and sticking the silicone MP in any waterpipe and vaping through it.
Now it's a whole new beast!

The heating element is the walls of the chamber. I turned it on, (this guy heats up quick!) and dipped a Q-tip in a little iso and touched the chamber walls and it sizzled, so it's definitely not heating up like a car cigarette lighter on the bottom. I hope that answers your question. I think the screen below is for airflow, the unit has very little draw resistance (remember, I took the ceramic screen out of the MP when soaking it and left the ceramic screen out).

@stickstones I hope this answered your question.

Thank you for all the questions!
Keep them coming and I will test them out and keep everyone posted.
The unit is becoming extremely versatile!

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
The heating element is the walls of the chamber. I turned it on, (this guy heats up quick) and dipped a Q-tip in a little iso and touched the chamber walls and it sizzled, so it's definitely not heating up like a car cigarette lighter on the bottom. I hope that answers your question. I think the screen below is for airflow, it has very little draw resistance.

ANOTHER UPDATE!
THE UNIT CAN ALSO BE USED WHILE PLUGGED IN!
Do you think it can be used with some glass/metal stem like the Arizer Solo is used ?Wand style ?
Although i like this loading style better it may bring some convection in the game

Abysmal Vapor,

Vape Dr.

Do you think it can be used with some glass/metal stem like the Arizer Solo is used ?Wand style ?
Although i like this loading style better it may bring some convection in the game

This is pretty much a convection vape, it heats up just like the PnP without the bullets. The herb is being heated apx 1/2" below the top of the unit.
Being silicone, I'm sure you could adapt a glass MP to it (may have to modify/cut the silicone to do so) remember though, the silicone MP inserts into the metal ring that screws in atop the chamber, so the vapor would have to pass through the metal screen attachment for the MP.

@Abysmal Vapor, I just tried a SOLO stem. It is too wide. The OD needs to be close to the ID of a solo stem.

Just a thought, I might try to take the silicone MP out of the metal trim ring, get a piece of silicone and a MFLB stem. That would be my starting point.
However it's modified it will have to go through a metal screen (to keep the herbs from sucking out). It does not taste bad with the silicone MP, but glass is always better!

Great questions! keep them coming!

Last edited:
Vape Dr.,

Vape Dr.

Really pretty much convection? How much more vapor do you get if you wait longer between inhales?
Can you keep hitting it back to back and still get the same amount of clouds if you aren't waiting between inhales?

Yes Sir, back to back to back. By myself I would hit it 10 times, maybe 6 seconds in between hits. Clouds are very visual and profound. shut her down, an hour later 10 more hits, off and so on. flavor does not diminish when you shut down the session. take off the mouthpiece and give it a little shake and the ovens all mixed. I am impressed that not only does it come no where near combustion, it heats evenly as well.
You can definitely get more vapor if you take slower hits, and wait a few extra seconds, but normal hits are quite impressive and "cool".

I still can't believe how well this $68 portable vaporizer works....wonders never cease.

Last edited:

Vape Dr.

:shrug:
Really pretty much convection? How much more vapor do you get if you wait longer between inhales?

Can you keep hitting it back to back and still get the same amount of clouds if you aren't waiting between inhales?
Well, put it this way. I just made 2 people convert to vaping with the "idiot proof" vapormax V. That's what skeptical vaper (SV) said before he had me order him and "virgin vaper" (VV) each one.
@grokit it just may be.
I had 2 friends over to watch the hockey game and they were amazed at how well it hit and they didn't have to do anything but inhale.
They loved the chamber temperature, vapor production, and ease of use.
Then I grabbed the F-bomb. Enough said.
SV called it idiot proof because you fill it, turn it on, then enjoy. SV just spent $250 on a PAX and now he wants this because, well frankly he's lazy, and he said it hit better than his PAX. Keep in mind him being lazy transfers to lack of vape cleaning, but he liked the lack of draw resistance much more over the PAXs draw resistance. I think the first couple of hits from a clean PAX on low are amazing then they all start to taste the same as the vapormax v.

Anyway, I ordered 3 (one for me to take apart:goon:) and 2 for them.
The price has gone from $68.13 (thanks again @lovinlivinlife) to $73.87.
Just so you know.

I really cant believe I like this cheap Chinese vaporizer as much as I do. Its hard not to like it.:shrug:
@Sir-Vapes-Alot and @Mr. Gweilo 420 I am looking forward to both of your opinions of it, please, do post and let us know (I know you will).
They are gone, so I think I'll finish the chamber.

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
If this is convection, how quickly do you think you can finish a load? Sure you can get many hits but how long will it take to kill the bowl if I really needed to get medicated.

I understand the lack of temperature control would really prevent such an option.

paytonpenn,

Vape Dr.

It will get you plenty medicated very quickly. On par with most vapes. 6 hits I'm really good, 10 hits I'm really great! The vapor is consistent throughout, like a PAX on med or high I'd say.

@paytonpenn you will get great clouds. As I have stated in the past I'm not a cloud chaser. I know when I'm getting medicated whether I fill the room or barely see it. Every thing is pretty consistent throughout (taste, vapor, coolness of draws).
But remember, its a cheap portable entry level vaporizer, not a sublimator. Don't worry, you won't feel jipped out of vapor production. In fact I think you will be very impressed. There is nothing that I have stated that is untrue about it. It's a really good, maybe great affordable, portable vape.:tup:

*EDIT IN* just dropped it from the dresser 5 feet onto the hardwood floor....Allgood.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Are you really sure it's a convection vape, cause when more I wait and more I get vapor looks like a conduction vaporizer imo.....

Vape Dr.

Are you really sure it's a convection vape, cause when more I wait and more I get vapor looks like a conduction vaporizer imo.....
PPN, it's in the same class as the PnP. The chambers are similar, nearly identical. It heats from the bottom and the sides. There is a screen roughly 1/8" above the bottom. It heats up fast and cools down fast as well. Pretty much the same as the herb in a bullet not hitting the bottom of the PnP.
So if you would consider the PnP a conduction its a conduction vape. More of both.
Its sort of a cross, heating from the bottom and the sides like the PnP.
It's efficient and effective

Last edited:
Vape Dr.,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
PPN, it's in the same class as the PnP. The chambers are similar, nearly identical. It heats from the bottom and the sides. There is a screen roughly 1/8" above the bottom. It heats up fast and cools down fast as well. Pretty much the same as the herb in a bullet not hitting the bottom of the PnP.
So if you would consider the PnP a conduction its a conduction vape.

I never tried the Pnp, but I thought it was more a conduction than convection vape...?

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
So if you would consider the PnP a conduction its a conduction vape. More of both.
Its sort of a cross, heating from the bottom and the sides like the PnP.
It's efficient and effective
Conduction is heat transfer via touch, like MFLB where the material touching the screen gets vaporized, or Pax with the heating around the sides.

Convection is heat transfer via air, like with the Cloud or Cera, where the hot air passing through vaporizes the material.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: PPN
For this price, I'm in for one. The battery life and vapor density combination are what'll hopefully make me a happy customer.

Vape Dr., is there any chance you could post an ABV photo for us? How has battery life been so far?

Last edited:

Vape Dr.

Conduction is heat transfer via touch, like MFLB where the material touching the screen gets vaporized, or Pax with the heating around the sides.

Convection is heat transfer via air, like with the Cloud or Cera, where the hot air passing through vaporizes the material.

I would have to say both. There is a ceramic chamber. The bottom has several holes in it.
The screen is elevated slightly above the bottom of the ceramic holes.
The holes are there on the bottom. If for no other reason than to transfer heat through. Hence the screen above the holes.

I'm familiar with the difference between the 2.
The PnP transfers heat up through the screen in the bullet, passing through the herb to the mouthpiece.
The chamber walls heat up, the sides of the bullet heat up conducting heat on the herb.
I consider this both convection (air passing through the screen in the bullet through the herb into the mouth piece) and conduction (chamber walls heating up the sides of the bullet conducting heat throughout the herb, and believe me the bullets get hot!)

The vapormax is the same way without the bullets. (bullets almost fit)
Heat going through the bottom chamber holes, through the screen through the herb. The chamber walls get hot conducting heat. So you could say it's sort of both.

Call it what you will I suppose, It works very well.

@PPN I like the PnP very much on #1 and #2.
@charliedontsurf battery life has been awesome, I will get ABV pics tomorrow. Its lighter than the Pax on medium.

Top Bottom