• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FlowerMate Vapormax V/V5.0/V5.0S/V5 Pro

Wahiker

It'll work, just be sure to keep it off the hardware.

Yep, I put pressed kief in all the time. I generally put in about half a bowl of bud, then the kief on top of that, then put a little more bud on top. Works great!

Wahiker,

Oldvape53

Was wondering about this too. Almost 1 year smoke free after 40 years smoking with vaping here, but still smoking my medication, until now. These finally showed up here in Canada, so I ordered one. I believe you should be able to do both hash and oil if you make a bud puck on bottom, put your concentrate of choice in the middle, and a bud puck on top. Something like that.....

jae0072

Unapproved commercial account.
Why pay 100$ when you can get it for 80$?

and a knockoff rebrand at that....:doh::shrug:

I think they are partner with Smiss. Why ? Simple
1 year warranty
Californian distributorship

You might wanna get your product from ebay or craigslist or wherever you get .. and what you will do if the product get broken ? It is good to check their warranty and return policy lol

I got it from epuffstore 14 days return policy 1 year production warranty. Why ? lol

Last edited:
jae0072,

max

Out to lunch
I think they are partner with Smiss. Why ? Simple
1 year warranty
Californian distributorship

You might wanna get your product and what you will do if the product get broken ? lol
The post you quoted refers to a VapeDynamics rebrand that sells for $100+, vs. the FM brand.

If you're talking about buying from Puffitup, at their current sale price of $85, that's not a bad idea. At the regular price of $100 though, I'd be more inclined to get one from dhgate at a little under $60 and take my chances on the warranty. As for getting the product, that's not an issue with dhgate. They've been on-line for 10 years and sellers don't get the money until the buyers have received a satisfactory product.
Almost 1 year smoke free after 40 years smoking with vaping here, but still smoking my medication, until now.
Congratulations! I think you'll find that giving up all forms of smoking will suit you. :tup:

JimmyJump

My regular online vape retailer has an excellent offer on the V5.0 and V5.0S just now.....I am so tempted.
What is the vapour like on the single temp V5.0??? If I want clouds will I need the V5.0S???
Also, what is the heat up time like?

JimmyJump,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
The FM5.S on red is slightly hotter than the single temp FM5, so technically it will give you bigger clouds. But as an added bonus you will be able to enjoy blue and purple settings that have a better taste (those are still med-high temps though, so do not expect flavor heaven either)

Heat up time is quite honorable on both.

Oldvape53

Excellent.... this will be my first real vaporizer.... now just have to wait until monday or tuesday for it to get here, arg.....

Mine is shipped from Canvape, should get it monday or tuesday, I'll post what I think of it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oldvape53,

dunkachunk

Just got my flowermate not too long ago and love it. However, I see a small microscopic crack forming by the rim where you screw in the mouthpiece. Do you think this is just cosmetic? It hasn't affected the performance. Anyone else have that happened to theirs? Is it normal from the heat or maybe I'm screwing in the mouthpiece too tightly? Thanks!

dunkachunk,

AudioGD

Has anyone opened up a V5.0 or V5.0S?
I really would like to be able to see what the insides look like.
Or if it's easy to replace the 18650 batteries?

AudioGD,

virtualpurple

Mind making posting a pic of it as a female connector? Also, is it 3 step(10mm,14mm,19mm)?

Sorry I neglected this earlier.

I believe that it measures 10mm, 14mm, 18-19mm. I have really only used it as a male connector so far. I really like the utility.

mod note: Edited to embed images correctly

Last edited by a moderator:

sim040

Hey wondering if i can get a little help with buying a 5.0s. The cheapest price that i can find seems to be on ebay for 90$.

I noticed this seller has multiple listing selling for the 5.0s and it got me a little worried that they might be selling knock offs. The seller seems to have really good feedback and i want to order specifically from them because it ships from the same state.

Wondering if any one can tell if there legit or if there is a better place i can get it from

link to seller -http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=greeniguysvaporizers&_sop=16&rt=nc

sim040,

sokesleezy

The website puffitup is selling the V5.0s for $85 shipped. You may be able to get it a little cheaper somewhere else, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
sokesleezy,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
No worries about knock offs. The legit manufacturer is one that makes knock offs. ;)
If you are sure you want the 5.0S, then PIU for $100 is likely the best choice because of their customer service and they are a supporter of this forum. In fact if you email them (Randy) will price match your find on ebay. Link to PUI FlowerMate 5.0S
Now if you can live with the non-S, meaning a single temperature, the $60 mark seems the best on DHGate here. But will take a month + to get it. Forget support from there as you pay return shipping. Which will be more than the units worth.
I went with the cheapo route and all is good but the choice is up to you.
BTW, PIU has had them on sale for $75 (or there abouts) not long back.

Pipes,
Top Bottom