FlowerMate Vapormax V/V5.0/V5.0S/V5 Pro

@HilaryClinton That picture might be a little misleading. Looking at it I can see specs of green but in reality it was a uniform light coffee colour. That strain does not produce as much vapor as others I have as well. For example, in the nano .8 of Tangerine Dream is done in 2 big hits and 1 whispy hit. With White Widow it is more like 4 good hits and 2 whispier ones. Once I finished the ABV was spent as far as this unit goes. If I re-vaped the same stuff at higher temps it may still offer a little.

This model could be the perfect travel vaporizer. Take it on holidays with you, have a good time and then give it away or throw it away if you have to. I can see the price on this thing going up pretty fast. It does not look cheap at all. It is built like a fucking tank actually! It is also heavy to hold.

Oh and by the way, I didn't do a burn off or even charge it due to circumstances. I basically unpacked it, packed it, turned it on and hit it. The heat up time is very, very fast as well. maybe 1-2 mins or less.

If this was not a Chinese product it could potentially be the next big portable vaporizer. Not to say it is the best, but for the price I can't see anyone finding much better.

EDIT: Sorry guys I won't be posting any vids :( I would love to but I fear the law :(

DOUBLE EDIT: If you look at that review by Hunter Vape Thompson or whatever he calls himself I would say that his video is actually very accurate. It produces nice visible vapor, small clouds, medium clouds but don't forget this is not a heavy hitter. I think Vape Dr. mentioned earlier about knowing that you are getting medicated vs producing big clouds. This is a case of the former. The vapor is visible and it is satisfactory but don't buy this and get upset that it is not producing prodigious clouds.

Last edited:
Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I don't understand you guys, in Usa you can find easily the Firewood, same forme factor and size but the FW is made of wood and it taste really good since it's a true convection vaporizer (with a little bit of conduction), it's no so cheap but not overpriced at all(90-120) and with a partial glass airpath.

I was interested to get the Titan cause it's very stealth unit (I can use it at work and I'm not afraid to fall it down like for my Xp, that's why I get one!) but the vapormax don't appeal me....

But I understand your VAS!

edit: and with the FW you can get a true warranty!

@PPN I looked into a Firewood as a portable but something turned me off. I can't remember precisely but weren't there some issues with the battery? I do know it is a well like model.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I don't understand you guys, in Usa you can find easily the Firewood, same forme factor and size but the FW is made of wood and it taste really good since it's a true convection vaporizer (with a little bit of conduction), it's no so cheap but not overpriced at all(90-120) and with a partial glass airpath.

I was interested to get the Titan cause it's very stealth unit (I can use it at work and I'm not afraid to fall it down like for my Xp, that's why I get one!) but the vapormax don't appeal me....

But I understand your VAS!

edit: and with the FW you can get a true warranty!

We've got money to burn and hedonism to feed, my friend :evil:

@PPN I looked into a Firewood as a portable but something turned me off. I can't remember precisely but weren't there some issues with the battery? I do know it is a well like model.
Not anymore, there was an issue with a small amount of them but it was fixed. They're on their third official release, which is their 2.1 model.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Just to say smth about prices going up.. China has a price law , smth like price match between all sellers of the same product.. So if someone is asking more than 50.5 $ for the unit alone.. i guess its breaking the law.. i bet they cover the overprizing as shipping costs.. :)

Abysmal Vapor,
Just to say smth about prices going up.. China has a price law , smth like price match between all sellers of the same product.. So if someone is asking more than 50.5 $ for the unit alone.. i guess its breaking the law.. i bet they cover the overprizing as shipping costs.. :)
I can't prove otherwise but that sounds wrong to me. This law, if it exists, is most definitely not practiced.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Abysmal Vapor

Haha - all good man :) It does become very confusing dealing with Chinese vendors at times. I was lucky this time around that I found a good one.
expect everything from a communist country. having in mind the near communist past that echoes still ican say there is no wonder if even my impression was true :D
Zoe (zoey@smokjoy.com this is the seller few friends used.. she is cute and fast to respond.. nice to deal with..
Edited.. I have to add that another friend has negotiated with smiss factory direct.. and another one with this guy.. Price is all the same :) Shipping is 23 for 1 ,30 for 2 , 20 for 100$
PI%201-page-001.jpg

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Can we get some FC-exclusive vids of this?
When I get mine I will be posting videos asap.

@PPN firewood isn't automatic but I still love it. And marc is great. But I don't need another convection vape. But I've already had every firewood model, each has had a minor defect, my fw 1 had the power button pressed in too far and I can see on my 2.0 the same thing. Both of the glass cylinders on each fw have cracked. And the 2.0 the cylinder slides out when I remove the mouth piece.

BOB'S VAPORIZER

Unapproved commercial account.
expect everything from a communist country. having in mind the near communist past that echoes still ican say there is no wonder if even my impression was true :D
Zoe (zoey@smokjoy.com this is the seller few friends used.. she is cute and fast to respond.. nice to deal with..
Edited.. I have to add that another friend has negotiated with smiss factory direct.. and another one with this guy.. Price is all the same :) Shipping is 23 for 1 ,30 for 2 , 20 for 100$
PI%201-page-001.jpg
Hi, friends, this is bob from Ismoke Limited in China, Abysmal Vapor introduce here to me, we offer flowermate (vapormax v), any questions or needs, we can communicate here, or email me:

Last edited by a moderator:
BOB'S VAPORIZER,

llamaman001

I dont think you can advertise your retail site like that BOBS VAPORIZER....just an FYI, your site only offers the vapormax in the V1, atmos style pen model. Not the one we are discussing.

Abysmal Vapor

Not really, you don't have the product that we are even talking about....
he does for sure have the vapormax 5 .. i did.. posted a picture of the sample Invoice.. its down for some reason so here it is again
PI%201-page-001.jpg

Anyway... Welcome to the forums bob, you should talk to the mods and register yourself as a seller :).. THere are some rules here.. i advise you to read them

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
he does for sure have the vapormax 5 .. i did.. posted a picture of the sample Invoice.. its down for some reason so here it is again
PI%201-page-001.jpg

Anyway... Welcome to the forums bob, you should talk to the mods and register yourself as a seller :).. THere are some rules here.. i advise you to read them

I did not see it on his site, tried searching also...odd.

HillaryClinton,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Abysmal Vapor

Hillary did you tried searching him on alibaba ? :) That's where i found him :).. His shop has solid reputation.. few years of membership :) and he was kind enough to take the invitation to join as i did asked few other of the sellers..
Anyway what i wanna know from Bob :) is what is the heating element made of and what are the elements/materials in the airpath :).
Edited.. Just noted that his company offers the Titan too .. So this is the first seller i see that offers both. I imagine it be a nice poor man combo :) for around 100$-120$ range lol.. My mflb costed me more.. due to taxes. and i got much much disapointed..
Note that some user reported the classic robot fart smell on the titan.. ..

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Did it say Mike as the person who you were specifically talking to, I spoke with Christy and she called me dear a lot. No complaints, just something different.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Why don't you all try to get a manufacturer here ? Why are to look likeasking some one who only sells them on DHgate or alibaba ? Why not ask every seller on e-bay too ?

This is starting to look and sound like the fake pax thread did.

RUDE BOY,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I've contacted smiss and they said they'd email me at 10 this morning, I messaged them at 11 and still have yet to get a response.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Abysmal Vapor

I've contacted smiss and they said they'd email me at 10 this morning, I messaged them at 11 and still have yet to get a response.
I invited them... few days ago and as few other retailers.. only one joined.. i hope has provide us with info on the materials used in this vape :)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I invited them... few days ago and as few other retailers.. only one joined.. i hope has provide us with info on the materials used in this vape :)
Just a heads up. If any of you ever ask any seller or manufacturer to join FC, please have them PM vtac before posting. They need to go through the commercial account process and informing them in advance that they need to do this will make it a quicker, smoother process.

:peace:

Top Bottom