FlowerMate Vapormax V/V5.0/V5.0S/V5 Pro

Vape Dr.

Ok, quick first impression on the Vapormax V!
I took pics of unboxing but, whatever, right now I'm pretty vaped.
Nice box and packaging.
It reminds me of atmos packaging. Even that little black loop to pick the top layer from the bottom.
The unit feels solid. the case is a nice aluminum coating like the PAX. (I got green there are 8 colors)
It comes with the Vapormax-V vaporizer, charging plug, (non USB), and a plastic bristled brush, and tamper that looks exactly like the atmos tamperer/dab tool

The top and bottom are some form of thick shiny hard plastic. Not a fan of plastic, but it only covers the chamber and bottom mouthpiece spot. shouldn't be a problem unless it is. Once its used I'll monitor the condition of the plastic to see if it's melting, singeing, burning, etc. seems far enough away from the chamber to worry at this point. So far, I'm impressed with the unit for the price.

That being said, I have not used it yet. It could be garbage.

The buttons are different than manual states, (to be expected made in china and on the super cheap side)
it's weird that you can't use it without the chamber light too.
5 clicks turns it on. That just turns the LED, however I measured just under .2 of ground herb (chamber capacity not packed) and could definitely smell its deliciousness, but no visual vapor so I assume the LED light does turn the chamber on too because heat up is supposed to be rather quick

The light is very freakin bright. Useless in my eyes (never packed a vape in the dark) buuut I could with it. Both the lid and led light are pretty far away from the chamber. Lid apx 1/2". LED apx 3/8".
no taste from the silicone mouthpiece, was soaking in ISO. There is a ceramic screen at the bottom of the mouthpiece that seems useless and makes draws more restrictive.
I left the ceramic screen out of the MP because there's a screen on the metal piece the MP attaches to.
Did a chamber with MP on burn off, no weird smells (the screen at the bottom of the chamber is my only concern at this point, not because it looks weak, just unusually shiny, may be unhealthy?, could be replaced with a SS screen later on down the line if its a keeper. Not sure why that bothers me, but it does)

That's all for tonight, my cera is dead so I will leave the rest of the review for tomorrow where I can be more in depth with how the unit itself performs. I'm looking forward to vaping from it. for the price the unit is worth it in looks, lets see how it performs.
Thanks for reading, I hope this review so was helpful to somebody. Lets hope she don't combust!
Round 2 tomorrow.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Ok, quick first impression on the Vapormax V!
I took pics of unboxing but, whatever, right now I'm pretty vaped.
Nice box and packaging.
It reminds me of atmos packaging. Even that little black loop to pick the top layer from the bottom.
The unit feels solid. the case is a nice aluminum coating like the PAX. (I got green there are 8 colors)
It comes with the Vapormax-V vaporizer, charging plug, (non USB), and a plastic bristled brush, and tamper that looks exactly like the atmos tamperer/dab tool

The top and bottom are some form of thick shiny hard plastic. Not a fan of plastic, but it only covers the chamber and bottom mouthpiece spot. shouldn't be a problem unless it is. Once its used I'll monitor the condition of the plastic to see if it's melting, singeing, burning, etc. seems far enough away from the chamber to worry at this point. So far, I'm impressed with the unit for the price.

That being said, I have not used it yet. It could be garbage.

The buttons are different than manual states, (to be expected made in china and on the super cheap side)
it's weird that you can't use it without the chamber light too.
5 clicks turns it on. That just turns the LED, however I measured just under .2 of ground herb (chamber capacity not packed) and could definitely smell its deliciousness, but no visual vapor so I assume the LED light does turn the chamber on too because heat up is supposed to be rather quick

The light is very freakin bright. Useless in my eyes (never packed a vape in the dark) buuut I could with it. Both the lid and led light are pretty far away from the chamber. Lid apx 1/2". LED apx 3/8".
no taste from the silicone mouthpiece, was soaking in ISO. There is a ceramic screen at the bottom of the mouthpiece that seems useless and makes draws more restrictive.
I left the ceramic screen out of the MP because there's a screen on the metal piece the MP attaches to.
Did a chamber with MP on burn off, no weird smells (the screen at the bottom of the chamber is my only concern at this point, not because it looks weak, just unusually shiny, may be unhealthy?, could be replaced with a SS screen later on down the line if its a keeper. Not sure why that bothers me, but it does)

That's all for tonight, my cera is dead so I will leave the rest of the review for tomorrow where I can be more in depth with how the unit itself performs. I'm looking forward to vaping from it. for the price the unit is worth it in looks, lets see how it performs.
Thanks for reading, I hope this review so was helpful to somebody. Lets hope she don't combust!
Round 2 tomorrow.

I was hoping for a usage review.

tsQLyBI.gif

I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow. :|

:peace:

Can't wait for the test review I purchased one myself on ebay. I also got a Solo since it is considered one of the best portables since I could get one for a good price. I really hope it stands up and works good for what it claims. I also have my eye on the Indica vape if this Vapormax V does not work out.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Can't wait for the test review I purchased one myself on ebay. I also got a Solo since it is considered one of the best portables since I could get one for a good price. I really hope it stands up and works good for what it claims. I also have my eye on the Indica vape if this Vapormax V does not work out.

Keep an eye on the grasshopper also, think they are gonna be doing pre-orders soon.

HillaryClinton,

Vape Dr.

Here it is guys! The Vapormax usage review.

Ok, HillaryClinton, yes you can choose your own color.

grokit, I definitely see atmos similarity in packaging, and that alone. This one doesn't combust.

So I took my dog to the park and my Vapormax to throw a round of disc golf with a friend and do a review.
With .2g of somewhat fresh ground sour D in the chamber not packed down at all, we commenced vaping.

First thing I should say is if your using this outdoors, the light is very hard to see. Not a huge deal, tolerable.
I went with my friend I will call "skeptical vaper SV"
So the unit really feels solid, enough to repeat that I am very impressed in the quality of the unit.
5 clicks turns on the unit. Hold the button for 5 seconds and you will see the light around the button turn red.
30 seconds later its green, green means go.
I waited for 5 seconds and took the first hit.
I was impressed! very smooth, taste was better than average and it produced very nice vapor clouds outside! Handed it to SV who just recently, about a moth ago bought a PAX after using mine all the time.

He never admitted or will admit he like vaporizers, but he dropped $250 on the PAX so I must be doing my job (getting people to turn to vaporizers, Fuck Combustion!).
He looked at it took a nice draw and blew out a huge vapor cloud. We both said wow!
The oven reaches a temperature comparable to the PAX on medium, just under 400 I'd say 390ish.
The unit never got hot to hold, tasted like a PAX on medium but blew vapor like a PnP. We took about 7 or 8 hits a piece and shut the unit off.

Impressively the Vapormax V did not have a funny taste (I was expecting a piece of trash. A portable vape for $60!) rather it tasted rather good. On par with the PAX. Clouds like PnP.

Before the back 9, we hit it again. The mouthpiece holder is super convenient and shuts tight just like the chamber lid. No worry about either one coming open.
When you take off the MP and slid the chamber lid you can shake it, and it mixes the herbs in the chamber nicely.
I have to say, for a Chinese disposable portable $60 vaporizer, I would put it in contention with the PAX. I know! WTF right! That's what I said!
I just took the 40th hit off the non packed .2g on the 4th session!
The chamber cools down very fast too.

If you guys want my opinion, I know you do. I would get one, actually I'm going to get another one for me, SV, my girl, and my mechanic.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I highly recommend this vaporizer!
It might actually be my go to on the fly vape because of capacity, taste, vapor production, ease of use, simplicity, and it's so cheap!
Also the ABV was lighter than the PAX so I probably could have gone more than 40 hits.

So, this vaporizer will not disappoint. I rate it on par with the PAX, 4.5 out of 5 stars especially because of the price and ease of use! Needless to say I was/am in awe. 2 thumbs up!
Hopefully this will be the entry level vaporizer that people can and will afford, and may lead them to stop combusting.

This vaporizer amazed me so much, that I plan on doing a follow up review. I want to take it apart, and try to find something bad about it!

My next review will be on the inside of the vape (once I get another one to take apart incase I hurt the unit), making sure that its healthy which is always a concern of mine. I want to make sure your not inhaling anything unhealthy (by the taste of it, it does not seem that you are)

In conclusion, The Vapormax V is a keeper and a winner from a quality of unit and vaping experience stand point.
Thanks for reading my review of the Flowermate Vapormax V. I hope it was helpful and answered any questions anyone had. If not, please ask and I will assist.

Thanks again, and I will do a follow up to see how the unit and battery hold up. I will use it daily.

Big thanks to lovinlivinlife for the link that enabled me to purchase the vaporizer so cheap!

Last edited:

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Holy crap, thats a surprise! I will probably wait for the tear down to make sure its healthy but color me shocked, on par with a pax, crap, I will order two if all is safe inside.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Pretty sure that T-Vape will rarely get used, I would love one of these to replace mine but even for 68 dollars I can't succumb to VAS.

Pretty sure that T-Vape will rarely get used, I would love one of these to replace mine but even for 68 dollars I can't succumb to VAS.
Haha I'm about to hit the tvape shortly @paytonpenn but you are right. One can never have enough vaporizers, right??
Edit: fucking t-vape died. Lucky I have a new portable coming

Last edited:
Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
haha omg guys, please wait for the doctors full review before you all start ordering some of these, unless you have 60-80$ to burn.
I'm sure he will post it here, soon. Some of his first impressions didn't sound overwhelming, but I appreciate you guys playing the guinea pig for all our sake.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Where are you buying you Vapormax from for 60 $ shipped ? China or you have an USA based vendor ?
ALso which site do you use ? Alibaba ? DHgate ? plz pm me cause i got a friend intrested in converting to vapor :)

Abysmal Vapor,
It's a site on Dhgate. They seem very good. I'll hit you up with the details tomorrow when I can get on a PC. Also by then I will know if they were being straight with me. I've dealt with a lot of Chinese vendors and so far I get the feeling this one is going to be reliable and trustworthy. Time will tell :)

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It's a site on Dhgate. They seem very good. I'll hit you up with the details tomorrow when I can get on a PC. Also by then I will know if they were being straight with me. I've dealt with a lot of Chinese vendors and so far I get the feeling this one is going to be reliable and trustworthy. Time will tell :)
Wow some of those sellers are really cute girls :D... i got an offer for paypal 73.21 $incl shipping via DHL door to door :) . Unit alone $50.5

Abysmal Vapor,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Here it is guys! The Vapormax usage review.

Ok, HillaryClinton, yes you can choose your own color.

grokit, I definitely see atmos similarity in packaging, and that alone. This one doesn't combust.

So I took my dog to the park and my Vapormax to throw a round of disc golf with a friend and do a review.
With .2g of somewhat fresh ground sour D in the chamber not packed down at all, we commenced vaping.

First thing I should say is if your using this outdoors, the light is very hard to see. Not a huge deal, tolerable.
I went with my friend I will call "skeptical vaper SV"
So the unit really feels solid, enough to repeat that I am very impressed in the quality of the unit.
5 clicks turns on the unit. Hold the button for 5 seconds and you will see the light around the button turn red.
30 seconds later its green, green means go.
I waited for 5 seconds and took the first hit.
I was impressed! very smooth, taste was better than average and it produced very nice vapor clouds outside! Handed it to SV who just recently, about a moth ago bought a PAX after using mine all the time.

He never admitted or will admit he like vaporizers, but he dropped $250 on the PAX so I must be doing my job (getting people to turn to vaporizers, Fuck Combustion!).
He looked at it took a nice draw and blew out a huge vapor cloud. We both said wow!
The oven reaches a temperature comparable to the PAX on medium, just under 400 I'd say 390ish.
The unit never got hot to hold, tasted like a PAX on medium but blew vapor like a PnP. We took about 7 or 8 hits a piece and shut the unit off.

Impressively the Vapormax V did not have a funny taste (I was expecting a piece of trash. A portable vape for $60!) rather it tasted rather good. On par with the PAX. Clouds like PnP.

Before the back 9, we hit it again. The mouthpiece holder is super convenient and shuts tight just like the chamber lid. No worry about either one coming open.
When you take off the MP and slid the chamber lid you can shake it, and it mixes the herbs in the chamber nicely.
I have to say, for a Chinese disposable portable $60 vaporizer, I would put it in contention with the PAX. I know! WTF right! That's what I said!
I just took the 40th hit off the non packed .2g on the 4th session!
The chamber cools down very fast too.

If you guys want my opinion, I know you do. I would get one, actually I'm going to get another one for me, SV, my girl, and my mechanic.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I highly recommend this vaporizer!
It might actually be my go to on the fly vape because of capacity, taste, vapor production, ease of use, simplicity, and it's so cheap!
Also the ABV was lighter than the PAX so I probably could have gone more than 40 hits.

So, this vaporizer will not disappoint. I rate it on par with the PAX, 4.5 out of 5 stars especially because of the price and ease of use! Needless to say I was/am in awe. 2 thumbs up!
Hopefully this will be the entry level vaporizer that people can and will afford, and may lead them to stop combusting.

This vaporizer amazed me so much, that I plan on doing a follow up review. I want to take it apart, and try to find something bad about it!

My next review will be on the inside of the vape (once I get another one to take apart incase I hurt the unit), making sure that its healthy which is always a concern of mine. I want to make sure your not inhaling anything unhealthy (by the taste of it, it does not seem that you are)

In conclusion, The Vapormax V is a keeper and a winner from a quality of unit and vaping experience stand point.
Thanks for reading my review of the Flowermate Vapormax V. I hope it was helpful and answered any questions anyone had. If not, please ask and I will assist.

Thanks again, and I will do a follow up to see how the unit and battery hold up. I will use it daily.

Big thanks to lovinlivinlife for the link that enabled me to purchase the vaporizer so cheap!

Thanks again @Vape Dr. ! Great news that we seem to have finally reached a point where an effective basic vaporizer can be had for so little, now we can continue our work of eliminating combustion once and for all! I look forward to your follow up once you get a chance to peek inside, so we'll know for sure if it's safe as well. In the meantime I'll let my friends know that the initial test went very well so they can take the plunge now if the want. And now I am a really tempted to pick one up myself, but with Grasshopper opening up preorders soon, I'm not sure that would be the most rationale decision I could make... ah the double-edged sword of a new vaporizer release!

Shit Snacks,

Sir-Vapes-Alot

Which dhgate vendor did you use? How long did it take to arrive on doorstep from date order placed?

Sir-Vapes-Alot,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Vape Dr. -- how does it compare to the Indica?

EDIT: I just watched the video on page 1 of this thread. It looks like it is heated by a coil at the bottom like pen vapes/smokes. Am I right? If so, then it is using a different heating technology than the Pax or Indica.

stickstones,

Vape Dr.

@Sir-Vapes-Alot, mine was from page 1.
lovinlivinlife posted a link to DHgate.
It took 2 weeks to get to my door. however May 1-3 they were off for what they called (labour day) whatever that may be in China in May.

@stickstones, so far after only one day, i would put it up there with the PAX or indica. it has a ceramic chamber with a screen on the bottom (seems more for air flow) herb sits on a screen, not a coil. 3rd chamber full, not packed at all, up to the top of the oven consistently gives 35-40 hits with 0 combustion. I would liken the oven to the PnP.

Thank you for making me wonder of the PnP bullets may fit in the chamber! I will try that out and let you know! this could be an interesting development if they do.

I did my review and it was so good, i'm trying to find out its short comings now. i'm trying to find something to Bitch about.

So far my only update is, out has a 10 minute shutoff.
That shuts the oven off, the unit remains on. no big deal but worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom