1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

FlowerMate Vapormax V/V5.0/V5.0S/V5 Pro

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Shit Snacks, Apr 22, 2014.

1. FlowermateTechnology

FlowermateTechnology New Member Company Rep

Hello,

I'm a customer service representative for Flowermate and we've just created an account so we can post and share our updates with the community. We've also just launched our new site: https://flowermate.com/ Check it out and let us know what you think. Many man hours have been put into this new site and are proud to be able to share our new creation.
    Also, we're currently in production for our newest unit, the V5 Nano. Evolving from the Flowermate V5 Pro Mini, the V5 Nano is the latest in portable aromatherapy technology. Featuring a removable 18650 battery, the Nano puts the user in direct control of the longevity of the device. Check out our latest blog for more info: https://flowermate.com/blog/welcome-to-the-new-flowermateusa/

MegaBitmap, BigJr48, Jill NYC and 2 others like this.
  2. AtomicPB

AtomicPB Well-Known Member

BigJr48 and KeroZen like this.
  3. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard to the forum Flowermate, looking forward to hearing about the new technology on the V5.0s Nano!!!

AtomicPB and KeroZen like this.
  4. FlowermateTechnology

Hey AtomicPB,

Thanks for your inquiry. I'll go ahead and check out the V5 Nano thread. In regards to release dates we still do not have a concrete shipping date therefore, we do not want to quote any dates before they can be confirmed. We're all anxiously awaiting for more information regarding the release of the Nano and will post more information as soon as we can.

5. noob100

noob100 Active Member

:Dgive me a review on the updated V5.0S PRO with micro usb charging, thinking of replacing V5.0s 1st ed flower mate step up there game up on b:leaf:

BigJr48 likes this.
  6. noob100

noob100 Active Member

BigJr48 likes this.
  7. Jimmyweaese

Jimmyweaese Well-Known Member

Keep your v5os,,then you'l have two very nice vapes.

BigJr48 likes this.
  8. BigJr48

The V5.0S was my first vaporizer, I still run a session through it from time to time.

KeroZen, AtomicPB and Jimmyweaese like this.
  9. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

The ones you come back to from time to time are your "artillery".
    Artillery is good.

BigJr48 and AtomicPB like this.
  10. FlowermateTechnology

Hello everyone,

I have some updated information to share regarding the V5 Nano. We are still aiming to release the V5 Nano towards the end of March to the beginning of April. We have also made a slight change to the unit. The original prototype featured a magnetic mouthpiece however, after revising and testing we felt a change was needed. The current design for the V5 Nano features a mouthpiece which must be screwed on which provides a tighter and secure seal. Pricing for the device is set to be $169.99.

11. BigJr48

That's great to hear the anticipation has been killing me, looking forward to enjoying the new V5 Nano, thanks Flowermate Tech

AtomicPB and Vitolo like this.
  12. FlowermateTechnology

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news regarding the Flowermate V5 Nano. We will be releasing a limited amount of V5 Nano for pre-sale in honor of the 4/20 weekend. Please take note that there is only a select amount for the pre-sale so units will go fast. Set price for the V5 Nano is $169.99. We're very excited to be able to have a pre-release for our newest model, the V5 Nano, and are eager to see what the community thinks about the units overall performance.

BigJr48 and Jill NYC like this.
  13. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Just got the following in an email from Planet of the Vapes (POTV):

FlowerMate’s new V5 Nano is here, and it’s a thing of beauty! This all-black, brand new addition to the Flowermate V5 series heats up fast, pumps out excellent vapour, and is easy to use.

Since the V5 Nano was late for 4/20, we’re offering newsletter subscribers $10 off this already wallet-friendly vaporizer with the voucher code V5NANO10. Like the Tera Discount, this code is only valid until Friday, April 27th.

AtomicPB, Jill NYC and BigJr48 like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors