1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

FlowerMate Vapormax V/V5.0/V5.0S/V5 Pro

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Shit Snacks, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Vapehooft

Vapehooft Member

Well, after being stuck at customs for a while I finally got in my V5 Mini. Just tried it with the bubbler and the pod and this is really a nice setup. Good, thick clouds, even on the 2nd session. Very smooth vapor through the bubbler. Weird that I do get a couple of drops of water in my mouth sometimes.

Bubbler looks ridiculous though. It's taller than the flowermate itself by about 25%.

Definitely prefer it over the Weecke Fenix I have.

AtomicPB and KeroZen like this.
  2. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

My girlfriend gave me a 5.0s and I'm trying it on a small trip to the city this weekend.
    It works and it tastes alright but even at high setting it's so much slower than I am used to. The bowl is a little big...I think I would prefer faster roasting of a smaller bowl but hey this could be good for a movie...

So it took me three 5 minute sessions on high to vape a full bowl to the completeness that I like. By the third bowl there was visible clouds forming. For me that is the slowest session I have ever done... But it's a nice option. Clean high. Very easy to use around others. Lower temp means less smell than when I use a vapcap and it looks like I'm smoking.

Not a bad decide. I can load it up and if time if I'm careful. Loading isn't the best: it's a little messy getting ground up herb into the recessed hole. I'm not about to carry around the brush with me though lol

Well, back to the party.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    Jill NYC and KeroZen like this.
  3. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

Can someone give me a review on the updated V5.0S PRO with micro usb charging, thinking of replacing V5.0s 1st ed.

KeroZen likes this.
  4. FlowermateTechnology

FlowermateTechnology New Member Company Rep

Hello,

I'm a customer service representative for Flowermate and we've just created an account so we can post and share our updates with the community. We've also just launched our new site: https://flowermate.com/ Check it out and let us know what you think. Many man hours have been put into this new site and are proud to be able to share our new creation.
    Also, we're currently in production for our newest unit, the V5 Nano. Evolving from the Flowermate V5 Pro Mini, the V5 Nano is the latest in portable aromatherapy technology. Featuring a removable 18650 battery, the Nano puts the user in direct control of the longevity of the device. Check out our latest blog for more info: https://flowermate.com/blog/welcome-to-the-new-flowermateusa/

MegaBitmap, BigJr48, Jill NYC and 2 others like this.
  5. AtomicPB

AtomicPB Well-Known Member

BigJr48 and KeroZen like this.
  6. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard to the forum Flowermate, looking forward to hearing about the new technology on the V5.0s Nano!!!

AtomicPB and KeroZen like this.
  7. FlowermateTechnology

FlowermateTechnology New Member Company Rep

Hey AtomicPB,

Thanks for your inquiry. I'll go ahead and check out the V5 Nano thread. In regards to release dates we still do not have a concrete shipping date therefore, we do not want to quote any dates before they can be confirmed. We're all anxiously awaiting for more information regarding the release of the Nano and will post more information as soon as we can.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors