FlowerMate Vapormax V/V5.0/V5.0S/V5 Pro

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
@OF , what is the metal part for on the bottom of the bubbler? If it's not useful can it just be removed from the glass?

Fat Freddy,
Reactions: OF

happyvapeman

@OF , what is the metal part for on the bottom of the bubbler? If it's not useful can it just be removed from the glass?

EDIT: Sorry I mis-spoke, that`s the universal adapter I believe...I thought you were looking at one of the Fastech links...

I`ll try to take this down in a few minutes...I`ve just confused the issue by answering a question for @OF...something he will always do a much better job of than I could!:doh:

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
@happyvapeman , no worries!

I was referring to this bubbler:

QMRwKnY.jpg

Fat Freddy,

OF

The second (probably my favorite?) is using a fitting someone posted about on this thread a couple months back. It screws into the FM and the WT fits on it (I don't recall, I may have changed the o-ring for a better fit).

OF

It's just an adapter, from some vendor other than FM, held on by the red o-ring. I think it's very useful, or I wouldn't use it, but yes, of course it can be removed (or never put on......). You can also use the stock MP, with tube over the glass part. I find this easier and more secure, your call?

OF

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Ahhhh....an adaptor....gotcha.

You can get them quite cheaply on line. For instance, here's an assortment with 'burners' for well under ten bucks shipped:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3020/10015234/2806300

For even less you can get them without the (otherwise useless) burner:
https://www.fasttech.com/p/3189600

So then the metal part part on these Fasttech bubblers aren't necessary? Can be removed to fit with silicon tubing is what you are suggesting?

WT's are a new area for me so please excuse these elementary questions?

Thanks!

OF

So then the metal part part on these Fasttech bubblers aren't necessary? Can be removed to fit with silicon tubing is what you are suggesting?

You can get them quite cheaply on line. For instance, here's an assortment with 'burners' for well under ten bucks shipped:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3020/10015234/2806300

For even less you can get them without the (otherwise useless) burner:
https://www.fasttech.com/p/3189600

Yes, if you use the lower link below (and it's 'pull down' menu) you can save a dollar or two getting the glass without the oil burner and it's adapter (the burner element itself screws into it's adapter which has the '510 fitting' used in e-cigs.

I get it's confusing, but cheap enough to play with. Pick out one that looks fun to you and put it on order, it'll be a couple of weeks before you can find out for sure if it's for you.

"Half a sawbuck" for those who might know what that is?

OF

Killa $moke Ninja

It's just an adapter, from some vendor other than FM, held on by the red o-ring. I think it's very useful, or I wouldn't use it, but yes, of course it can be removed (or never put on......). You can also use the stock MP, with tube over the glass part. I find this easier and more secure, your call?

OF
So does the drip tip piece connect to the metal piece of the fm mouthpiece?

Killa $moke Ninja,

virtualpurple

Too many flower mates t choose from. Went with V5 pro for $105 at PIU. Hope this to be a good sharing vape. Wish me luck.

It's a solid vape for the price. Taste on lower temps is very much on par with the Ascent (I believe @KeroZen shares my opinion here).

These days I use my boundless cfx more but if I didn't have my Pro out on loan it would still work its way into the rotation.

Killa $moke Ninja

I accidentally dropped and shattered my Pyrex mouthpiece!:rip::bang: But, I went to my local headshop and found a great replacement!:brow: I found that the glass one hitter cigarette style pipes fit perfectly snug in place of the stock glass piece. It was slightly longer though so it doesn't fit in the lil mouthpiece stash compartment but it draws better has better flavor because of the longer vapor path. They also had these lil generic phunky feel tip things that fit too and are shorter so they will fit in the compartment with a lil room to spare. I got the glass one hitter for 5$, and the phunky feel tip thing for 2$. I prefer the one hitter even better than the stock piece.

Killa $moke Ninja,

PDwasmy1st

Me too. That's why I foresee me taking it apart.
For one to see there's nothing unhealthy being inhaled when in use. And also, because I think I have to.
I as well want to see if there's any possibility of putting some sort of rheostat switch to adjust the temperature.

Maybe it will work well enough for a budget portable vape as it is.....stranger things have happened!
This could be the BIC lighter of budget vapes. Buy one cheap, when it quits working or the battery dies, throw it away and get a new one!

VapeAir 2000,
One thing you got to watch about youtube is 90% of the positive feedback could be from the company, or people at the company.

We shall soon find out good Sirs!
I am thinking about getting V5 Pro, how long will this battery go on for cycles wise? Is there somthing Ive missed in that price range? was thinking ecapple but worry about that going wrong with only a 30 day warranty on offer too me, FM 12 months does that mean battery kaput around 12 months

PDwasmy1st,

Esmeralda

I ordered a Flowermate v5.OS. It should be here on Thursday. If I have problems with it, you guys will help me out right?
I am in a weed legal state (Oregon) and my dispensary sells those prefilled capsule things. Will those work on my Flowermate or should I just stick with dry flowers? I have absolutely NO experience with shatter or oil other than watching people smoke hash a time or two, lol.
TIA

uhranium

got a FM off ebay for 80€, did not pay yet.

is this even legit? All google results come up with the word "flowermate" on the bottom end of the unit but this says just V.50

$_57.JPG

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Seems legit but it's a more recent version than mine. At first they had a ganja leaf logo, so we complained it wasn't stealthy at all. Then they had the word "flowermate", it was better but still not very stealthy... I guess they fixed that too? :)

KeroZen,
Reactions: AtomicPB

jackhammer

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but here are a couple of upcoming models to the Flowermate range that look quite interesting. I like the sound of the water/e-liquid filtration module and the convection heating

Will post more as I get it....

AtomicPB

Has anybody experience with the Flowermate V5.0X Mini?

I own a normal Mini and my girlfriend always borrows it, so I was considering buying her a Mini for herself for her birthday. Now that I have seen the 5.0X at Vaposhop I am considering it as an alternative but wasnt quite sure since the 5.0 Mini Pro has less batterie-capacity and I would rather have the longevity of the normal 5.0 Mini than that of the 5.0 Mini Pro. Any idea which battery-capacity to expect from the 5.0X Mini?

Thanks. :)

Edit:
Just compared descriptions. If the description is correct the 5.0X Mini has the same battery as the 5.0 Mini Pro. Real-World experience would still be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
AtomicPB,

Cl4ud3

Not sure this is the correct place to ask but can anyone give the exact dimensions of the FlowerMate Herb cans please. I'm wondering if they would fit in a CFH, Thanks.

Cl4ud3,

OF

Not sure this is the correct place to ask but can anyone give the exact dimensions of the FlowerMate Herb cans please. I'm wondering if they would fit in a CFH, Thanks.

Who knows for sure if it is the right place, but if you did they'd be .375 in diameter and .690 tall. 3/8 by 3/4 inch if you think that way.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3

Who knows for sure if it is the right place, but if you did they'd be .375 in diameter and .690 tall. 3/8 by 3/4 inch if you think that way.

OF
Awesome, thanks for that, looks like they would fit :)

Cl4ud3,

hillbill

my 5.0X Mini has been shipped. Randy says all Minis do have the same battery. 2600mah.
I've had a 5.0s and a Mini for almost a year and use them every day. The wider temp range got me curious.
Check out Flowermate convection vape coming soon. Saw it at Puffitup where they have vape disect section. It is called Swift Pro.

Top Bottom