• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Flowermate Pure Hit

jackhammer

Got a heads up on a new vaporizer from Flower Mate due for release in early October.

The main feature is the water or e-iiquid filtration module which sounds interesting. Not sure if any other vaporizer use anything like this.

Here's what I know so far:

Manual - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=53611635206828247945

Pass on any questions and I'll see if I can get answers

PPN

Volute of Vapor
....I'm not sure if I would appreciate to use e-liquid as a filter. Looks nice too and I can see you can use both 18650 and 22650 batteries.

PPN,
Reactions: KeroZen

jackhammer

Yeah, I'm intrigued by it. I guess the idea is to reduce odor for stealth and you could use water, e-liquid or even CBD oil. It certainly looks good but time will tell how it performs.

jackhammer,
Reactions: KeroZen

Meach

The concept is really nice...vaping flowers but blowing out large ejuice clouds...for stealth purposes it sounds great..

Meach,

Fire so Fly

do you even vape?
nice, definitely going to keep an eye on this product.

Edit. just red the manual. quite a few minor mistakes in the text. they should proof read that once more :D

Last edited:
Fire so Fly,

Doktor Dub

Sounds quite good to me, in want to know how it compares to the Grasshopper...

Doktor Dub,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Not sure about normal use, but that is actually a very cool idea for stealth. I like @jackhammer 's idea of double dipping and throwing some cbd oil in there.

StormyPinkness,

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books

hokaku

Interesting concept, but it looks kind of big right now. Shrink it to the size of a regular 510 tank and color me interested :)

hokaku,
Top Bottom