FlowerMate G3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starless

And bible black
No doubt this is a ripoff. I'm sure Pharmacor (Inhalater) aren't too pleased.

"Medical material using for mouthpiece and heating chamber"

Call me xenophobic, but being told about product safety in broken english makes me pretty uneasy.

Starless,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

wyatt herb

true born germaican
@PPN It does look like the inhalater in a design stand point, and I'm sure a lot more vapes coming out are going to be "Pen" style vapes because they are what everyone wants. A nice discreet vaporizer.
I am curious if the G3 is a conduction, convection, or a convection/conduction.
I do like the fact it takes capsules like the Inhalater or SOLO, and it has an adjustable temperature dial.
I don't think the capsules are anywhere near the same from a functional design, but visually they do look similar. We will see. It may surprise us all just like the vapormax did!
We will all know soon!:)

i asked smiss what kind of heating the g3 uses and they stated it is a convection /conduction hybrid.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What email address are people using to contact Smiss by the way?

Shit Snacks,

wyatt herb

true born germaican
That's a safe way to answer a question and say absolutely nothing about a portable.

i wish they they gave me a more in detail answer, but it was only a short statement.
sometimes i think some sellers on alibaba don´t know much about the things they sell.

@ shit snacks
i did a price request at smiss on alibaba.
seems not to be the best way to get detailed infos about this device.

weenstoned

If you check out Inhalater's webpage they also describe their heating system as conduction-convection so I don't think this really sounds shady as it is an obvious copy. I would not be surprised if this vape is virtually identical to the INH05 considering that Inhalater has apparently been letting people upgrade from the XP to the INH05 for $60 which puts the cost right about in line with this.

weenstoned,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

cheebo

I have been very happy with my VaporMax and look forward to hearing more about the G3. The microUSB port is a key feature for me so that I don't have to travel with another charger.

Same here. I love my Vapormax and I'm very interested to see how this one turns out. From what I read it uses the same type of battery (LG/Samsung) as the Vapormax except it uses one instead of two but what I'm wondering is if it has the same cermaic heating chamber?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If you check out Inhalater's webpage they also describe their heating system as conduction-convection so I don't think this really sounds shady as it is an obvious copy. I would not be surprised if this vape is virtually identical to the INH05 considering that Inhalater has apparently been letting people upgrade from the XP to the INH05 for $60 which puts the cost right about in line with this.

I wasn't trying to imply shadiness. Just pointing out that the answer given can be said of every portable ever made.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
paid 80 bucks for it including shipping... much more than I wanted to spent on it, however, I've got the v5.0 for only 40$ from the same seller, so I just paid it

mrweed,

jmanrique

Jah Live!
Hi, I am new here. Greeting from Peru

well, I definitely have another version than you guys... (glass mouthpiece, different logo...)

I made my order yesterday (a pair)... they didn't told me anything about versions... are you sure that you are talking about the G3?

By the way they sold me both for US$ 101.00 + shipping

jmanrique,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
oooooh no no bredrin, don't get me wrong: the V5.0 is a new version of the Flowermate V, not of the G3, but if you have ordered from smiss directly, you should recieve the new version, anyway.

mrweed,

jmanrique

Jah Live!
oooooh no no bredrin, don't get me wrong: the V5.0 is a new version of the Flowermate V, not of the G3, but if you have ordered from smiss directly, you should recieve the new version, anyway.

sweet deal my bredda... I'll ask for it too :brow:

jmanrique,
Reactions: mrweed

Vape Dr.

First of, I apologize to the mods for the back2back posts I can not edit. So My bad in advance.

Second, I was tracking the wrong package and received the G3s today! I ordered them on 8-7-14 at 10:53 PM and received them today! Wow!
So my friends I have unboxing pictures for you as I do the initial charge and then the burn off. After that I will give you my review. Lets get the show on the road, a bunch of pics comin at you!

Bam! new units!

Size comparison next to a PAX and an Indica

Another size comparison next to a BIC lighter if you do not have a PAX or Indica.
This is everything the G3 comes with in its nicely packaged box:
-G3 vaporizer
-3 capsules (not the best looking capsules, will touch on that later) plus 1 in the G3 so 4 all together
-10 screens
-2 very nice quality cleaning tools, a pretty decent little poker/scraper and a brush
-A micro USB charger with an 80" long cord (6 foot 8 inch)
-one instruction manual

Similar to the inhalator, but different in so many ways. Green light flashes while charging which is very quick like the Vapormax, then stays solid when its done. Time depends on temp setting but max temp was around 40 seconds. I will have the times in my review.

Picture of the micro USB and it has an auto mode as well. Definitely not of the quality of the Inhalater.

And the capsules. I will have to look more into these before I try inhaling out of one. I heated one up to max (5 minute shut off) twice and they seem like they might be ok, just a little generic. I will have to further research the capsules prior to my review.

Here are a few manual pics for you guys with heat settings and such

Picture of the cord. Nice and long to use while charging.

Red light at the bottom while its charging, green light for temp is on the top of the unit.

Picture of the G3 charging and the unit on at the same time

***EDIT IN*** I forgot 2 pictures

Unit with the lid off

Picture of the oven chamber

Sorry for the long post. I am Charging it now. I will be back in touch very soon my friends!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom