Fist Vaporizer - Chest?

1nvnx3

DevoTheStrange said:
If you have a glass on glass bong, you will have to buy an adapter that will fit into whatever size joint your glass piece has. the first place off the top of my head that i can think of that has those adapters pretty cheap is the vaporbros website, they carry both 14 & 18mm adapters for cheap.
if its not a glass on glass piece might be able to slide your mouthpiece into the bong, may need a o-ring to create a seal between the mouth piece and the bongs glass slide.
Great, thank you so much for all or your help :)

1nvnx3,

1nvnx3

For my next vap session I will connect my EQV to a bong and have some allergy pills before. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks again everybody, if anybody has had any similar issues please keep posting them!

1nvnx3,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
just be mindful when using the bong. You may end up taking a hit that is too large if you are not paying attention.

DevoTheStrange,

aero18

vaporist
DevoTheStrange said:
just be mindful when using the bong. You may end up taking a hit that is too large if you are not paying attention.

Haha, this happened a lot to my inexperienced room mates. You can take a huge hit and not even feel it, but in a few seconds your face will be red as a cherry and you will be coughing for a minute or two. Haha.

aero18,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
yeah... if the hit won't let you hold it in, don't fight the urge to exhale. Chance are you just took an eye-watering and mind shattering rip. :lol:

also IME trying to hold in a really huge hit that is too big for you to handle really can hurt your larynx... feels like someone just jabbed you in the adam's apple with two fingers

DevoTheStrange,

1nvnx3

DevoTheStrange said:
yeah... if the hit won't let you hold it in, don't fight the urge to exhale. Chance are you just took an eye-watering and mind shattering rip. :lol:

also IME trying to hold in a really huge hit that is too big for you to handle really can hurt your larynx... feels like someone just jabbed you in the adam's apple with two fingers

That sounds nasty, thanks man, I think I will connect the balloon to my bong, that way I can get an idea of how much I'm inhaling.

1nvnx3,

1nvnx3

I just tried my vaporizer using a bong and not inhaling so much at once. Much better!
I should also say I took an allergy pill a few hours before.
Thanks guys! Great community, I'm sticking around :p

1nvnx3,
Top Bottom