1. Thanks to some very special members we were able to help those in need.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

First world problems... whats yours today?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by Caligula, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Caligula

Caligula HTTP ERROR: 404 - NOT FOUND

I was sitting here thinking about how efficient my flower vapes are. When I was combusting, I'd easily go through an 1/8 Oz of top shelf Cali MMJ bud in ~3 days. I typically don't share either.

Anyhoo, when I got my Nano and Solo I bought herb based on that old formula. Now I'm sitting on 5 strains or so that... well... I'm getting bored of. Maybe that's not the right term... I'm wishing I had a reason/space (no more empty Jyarz, I just ordered 4 more though) to try something different. I've literally been sitting on a few of these strains for over a month... and I'm actually using them on a daily basis!

But I digress...

My main point is that Im bitching about how efficient my vapes are, and how I've got all this top shelf herb (Lemon Skunk, GSC, NL#5, Tangie... something else that I cant remember) that I'm "meh" about.

Now, I know there is some poor dude somewhere in a non MJ friendly state, stressing out because he can't find any Mexican brick weed to smoke out of his Graffix bong while Im sitting here bitching about my "troubles"... and that's exactly why it's called a "first world problem".

Your 50" HDTV too small to see the football scores from the far end of your dining room?
    Your neighbor finally put a password on his WiFi, so you have to use data on your 4G network?
    Too much left over steak and lobster from dinner last night?

Whats your first world problem today?
    Ansel, RUDE BOY, Snappo and 2 others like this.
  2. grokit

grokit power cosmic

My internet connection went down for my whole town last night,
    and I missed the Big Fight.
    :disgust:
  3. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

I have medical insurance, yet I still sit here with a fucked up arm, in more pain than I should be. Not sure if they will allow me to have the surgery I need, and make payments on my deductible. Or, will they make me wait until we get our tax refund, then have to re-break my arm because it should have been fixed immediately.

Sounds like a third world country problem, but I live in the United States.
    RUDE BOY, Snappo, Enchantre and 3 others like this.
  4. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl 200% THC

My parents are splitting. That's about as first world as it is for me right now. Also, too stoned to go get In-N-Out.
    RUDE BOY, Snappo, Vicki and 1 other person like this.
  5. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

@Caligula
    I feel like eating a healthy organic lunch...but my fridge is full of leftover Sicilian Thing pizza
    :mmmm::argh:

I feel like a long lasting edibles high ... But my vaporizers n glass are too fun to use. Even after these yrs vaping.
    grokit, Caligula and Snappo like this.
  6. Enchantre

Enchantre A short, pithy statement

My version of android is too old to get a useful app I want.

My other first world problem is - as soon as it is January, hubby will be plundering the 401k so we can keep paying our rent.

Please, someone, buy our house.
    Caligula, Snappo and Vicki like this.
  7. Caligula

Caligula HTTP ERROR: 404 - NOT FOUND

OH! How did you like it vs Bronx?
  8. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

:tup:
    See heere
    Caligula likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors