First vaporiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorSleep

Hi guys, I'm new here and seeking advice.
I've been smoking delicious green stuff for quite some time, but just recently started to worry about my lungs and throat. I've heard vaporisers are what can help man stay healthy, but I'm completely inexperienced and don't even know where to start with all this. I really count on you to give me a hand here.
I need something as portable as possible, best would be able to fit in my pocket. I stumbled upon Crafty vapo on the web, people say it's really good, but it costs about 400$, and I don't think I'm ready to spend as much first time. What would you recommend in, lets say, 100-120 euros price range? My priorities are my health but also quality of a hit it can provide.
I read the forum rules and it seems my question is in the correct place, I know you've seen such posts probably like 1000 times, but I seek fresh and personalised informations:)
Thank you

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Welcome, You've come to the right place!!

This comes up all the time obviously. And the general suggest for all newbies especially in a budget like yours - is the Arizer Solo - it's a very easy vaporizer to use, very reliable, and PLENTY of information available on how to use it (It's the largest portable vaporizer thread on this webite).

They recently released the new "Arizer Air" which is basically the Solo in a smaller package.

In my opinion, now is a great time to buy a Solo used in the classifieds if you're on a tight budget, or buy a Solo from a store which sells both versions. I believe you can buy one in the US for around $129 these days?

(One last piece of advice, when you start using vaporizers, you may not "feel" it. But be patient and stick with it. It really helps if you give up smoking completely for one or two weeks while your body adjusts to vaporizing - For me, after two weeks, I never looked back - I smoke literally 3x per year with friends these days)

ctxgooner

gooner
I agree 100% with @Ratchett
I smoked bud for 20 years and after spending some time on this forum i went with the solo......its been about 2 1/2 months and the only time i smoke now is when i re-up and im close to converting her to a vaporist.....there may be better vapes out there,but for the price,the worry free warranty,and the ease of use i cant reccomend the solo more......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom