1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

First vape.

Discussion in 'ABV' started by tom 420, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom 420

tom 420 New Member

So I just read the page on how to pick your first vaporizer. But I still need some help. I am looking for a cheap but effecient whip vaporizer. Please help me. I have a price range of up to 200 but I ould like to keep some of it if possible. I understand these are not cheap but it is the first one that i am going to own. So thanks in advance all!:tup:
  2. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Portable or home unit?
    Solo use or party use.......or both?
  3. tom 420

tom 420 New Member

I prefer a home unit. And it would mainly be solo use just for the fact that I like vapor more than smoking by myself. But I would also like to casually vape with a friend or to.
  4. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Do ya want to hit your vape through a bong?
  5. hoptimum

hoptimum Well-Known Member

In my opinion, the best bang for your buck whip vaporizer would be the Da Buddha. While its not exactly cheap, it is within your budget and you get a lot of vape for your money.
    treeman and Seek like this.
  6. tom 420

tom 420 New Member

I was looking at Da Buddha. My buddy had the Silver Surfer I believe it was called, and it hit like a dream.
    Seek likes this.
  7. hoptimum

Same company and heating element, just a slightly different design and a bit cheaper. If you like the Silver Surfer, you will like Da Buddha.
    tom 420 likes this.
  8. tom 420

tom 420 New Member

From what I hear the Silver Surfer is customizable? I am not really sure what you can customize?
  9. hoptimum

mostly it's cosmetic as far as I know, but you can check the silver surfer site
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors