first vape, should I get the DaVinci Ascent, Airizer Air or Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

grindin8732

Hello, I've been wanting to get the DaVinci Ascent for awhile and for the last week I've been reading on FC and been seeing a lot of good things about the airizer air and figured I'd get some opinions before I decided what one to purchace... also open to other options!
Im looking for a vape that i can use mostly with flowers but would like to use it with concentrates as well. taste is also important to me! I would like something handheld but not ruling out a desktop unit..
Thanks for your time!

grindin8732,
Arizer every time. Look at the threads especially the "best of". I'd say the AA is superior in every way.

I prefer the solo however, but the bigger battery comes at the cost of bulk and non user replaceable batts. Either way I'd rule out the davinchi immediately.

grindin8732

Arizer every time. Look at the threads especially the "best of". I'd say the AA is superior in every way.

I prefer the solo however, but the bigger battery comes at the cost of bulk and non user replaceable batts. Either way I'd rule out the davinchi immediately.
Thanks for the reply!
Scott from Haze contacted me and told me some about the haze and that looks great too so would like some opinions on how they compare if anyone has tried them all

grindin8732,

Tommy10

If concentrates are going to be more than a rarity go with the haze I'd say!

Or the hammer, cheaper will blow bigger clouds and can be used as a dabbing rig. Only ever tried once due to my geographical disadvantage but it was pretty cool. I personally think I'd prefer this method of concentrate use over loading into a session type vape... If it were ever a regular thing.

Last edited:

little maggie

I have the solo, air and haze. I like all 3. I have several other vapes but those are the portables I keep returning to. However, if I had the money and could only get one it would be the Haze. These may not seem important but it has an incredible warranty and great customer service (ie Scott). I like that I can make several cans ready for use and especially like that you can use 2 different ingredients in the 2 compartments and switch from one to another. It's easy to use and has good flavor. I've ended up with too many vapes that require learning a "technique" and I am not very good at that. With the Haze you load the cans in the slots, close it, put the mouthpiece in and press the button. Simple. I always have one battery charging so it's always available to use. There are very few reliability problems with it.
The Air is also simple and I also keep a battery charging with it as well. The flavor with the Haze seems to last longer and i usually end up using only 1 can at a time. Sometimes with the Air I end up needing to refill it. I only use flower and don't know how either work with concentrates.

grindin8732

Thanks for all the replies and info! So far im leaning towards the Haze, it sounds like it would work great for my needs and looks nice as well! plus a ten year warranty is pretty unheard of!

grindin8732,
Reactions: KidFated.

grindin8732

Congratulations on your purchase! I really like my Ascent but I consider the Haze to be my favorite portable currently!
yea ive heard good things about the ascent (other than the learning curve) but im glad people recommended the Haze! def looks like its gonna fit my lifestyle better!! and cant beat 10 year warranty, extra battery, and charger being included!

spunky45

yea ive heard good things about the ascent (other than the learning curve) but im glad people recommended the Haze! def looks like its gonna fit my lifestyle better!! and cant beat 10 year warranty, extra battery, and charger being included!
Hi I vote no on the ascent I have one just sitting here because it leaks vapor and you waste weed!!!!!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have all three vaporizers that you mentioned. All three are great and it depends on your needs and preferences basically. One person may really like one of the vaporizers and another person would like a different one.

All of those vaporizers you could use concentrates but the Haze has the basket made for concentrates. The Ascent glass jars don't work very well with the waxes and shatter etc, it will tip over and make a mess. The other units you could wraps waxes in cotton to get the same effect.

The Haze does have a 10 year warranty.

I use the Arizer Air more than the other two portables.

spunky45

:rofl:

Mine leaked vapor if I turned it upside down and didn't draw on it. But common sense told me not to do that.. I get great tips off of this with no wasted weed.
Plus the ascent needs constant cleaning and its just not as nice as the arizer although I have the arizer Q and love it with water pipe....just my thoughts

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Plus the ascent needs constant cleaning and its just not as nice as the arizer although I have the arizer Q and love it with water pipe....just my thoughts
Don't think I'd ever need to clean my ascent besides reclaiming what's in the stems.. But that's just as much work as my arizer..

grindin8732

I have all three vaporizers that you mentioned. All three are great and it depends on your needs and preferences basically. One person may really like one of the vaporizers and another person would like a different one.

All of those vaporizers you could use concentrates but the Haze has the basket made for concentrates. The Ascent glass jars don't work very well with the waxes and shatter etc, it will tip over and make a mess. The other units you could wraps waxes in cotton to get the same effect.

The Haze does have a 10 year warranty.

I use the Arizer Air more than the other two portables.
They all do look like great vapes but I think I'm going to be happy with the haze! But sense you own all three, what one do you think has the cleanest taste or are they fairly close?

grindin8732,
Reactions: KidFated.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Ascent has really nice taste but there is a learning curve and the oven is difficult to clean. I use a spacer with my Ascent because the oven is fairly large. It uses more cannabis if I'm not using my spacer than the Air, Haze or my Solo.

It's nice to have a plug in style vaporizer for home if you don't need to be cordless. I have a log vape and it uses less cannabis than all of my portables. It works well too with concentrates if I wrap in cotton or sandwich between cannabis.

If concentrates are your thing the Haze would work the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom