First vape, need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
vapor-blunt is coming out with a new revised version of the Pinnacle Pro sometime in 2015. Im not sure if the problems of the current model have been fixed? There could be other units out there with issues? Do your homework and look through several different vaporizers. Know what your needs are and what your wallet can afford and go for it.

A vaporizer can be expensive and if something happens you need to know that you can get your unit repaired or be given a new one. If you decide on the Pinnacle Pro buy it at Puffitup or theyoyokid1 off EBay. Just a word to the wise.

EDIT
I always suggest a Solo for a first vape, it can be used as a desktop as well as portable. It's not small like a pen style. The Air would be out of your price range, it's around $200 - $250, but it's nice and small.

Hopefully you no longer combust.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

beware116

The solo is usually the suggestion in the "My First Vape" threads because it has one of the best balances of performance to budget.

beware116,

McSheamus

An other battery is really necessary for the firefly ?

Depends how much you use it. I heard it only last a few bowls. On the other hand it's recharged in not even 45min. So if you use it at home there's no need. Only if you want to take it outside for a longer time, it's pretty fuckin' handy.

McSheamus,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
  1. For a first vape you want something that will give you early and easy success and comfortably introduce you to the world of vaping. For this perspective I recommend the Arizer Air or Solo.
  2. For a first vape you want a vape that will teach you the most about vaping. A vape that will get you more plastered on less especially when comparing to other vapes. This path will take persistence and dedication because it is not easy but more rewarding in my opinion. For this perspective I recommend a Vapman (my personal favorite).
One caveat. I would not recommend a Vapman to most beginners.

i've shared both solo and vapman within my small social circle, there are now a couple more vapman users in my neck of the woods while none picked up a solo.
I honestly haven't found any vape very difficult to use or share, seems the people I know can watch me use one once and do the same themselves without much problem.

Due to this thread I did revisit my og pn this morning and gotta say if it weren't for my wonky battery/charging issues I'd use it more often (oddly after sitting for six months it still had enough battery for a session). so Thanx @andemol .

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: steama
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom