First timer has seen the light! Thank you FC!

BostonMacK

I got my Vapor Bros Vape two days ago and I am completely converted! I have been smoking bowls and spliffs for atleast 20 years now so I was concerned I would be too set in my old ways to be able to enjoy a vape. Last night my wife and I gave it a good whirl and we couldn't be happier! The high was so different in a good way. I haven't been as high as I was last night since being a teen and I'm 35 now. My wife who has very sensitive lungs could only take tiny little pokes off a spliff. She could never use a pipe or bong. Last night she was getting huge hauls of vapor. I kept telling her that even though you're not seeing huge clouds of smoke you're getting huge amounts of the good stuff. Low and behold she was completely floored 10 minutes later. It's about 10am now and she already texted me that she can't wait to get home from work to use the vape again. It addition to getting high as kites I also find the vaping process as a whole to be very fun and relaxing. Thanks to everyone here for providing such a large amount of great info. People who liketo read up on things in advance such as myself really appreciate it.

Also, for what it's worth coming from a rookie such as myself. The Vapor Bros really does seem to be acwell made quality unit. It was easy to use and it really responds to the heat dial.

Next up, Purple Days! Wifes getting it for me for Christmas. I think 2010 is going to be a great year!

-BM

BostonMacK,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
BostonMacK said:
I got my Vapor Bros Vape two days ago and I am completely converted!
Glad you enjoy it man!
Not sure if you have yet, but if you vape high grade variety bud in the future prepare yourself for some of the tastiest clouds you can imagine :D

BostonMacK said:
Thanks to everyone here for providing such a large amount of great info. People who like to read up on things in advance such as myself really appreciate it.
Seconded. And welcome to FC!

sneezyjesus,

BostonMacK

I am just smoking decent regs at the moment and even that was tasty! I wish I had the WW I grew right about now!

BostonMacK,

PUERTO_RICO_420

am also converted, this shit insane. i wish i knew about this sooner.................GO VAPE!!!! lol :brow:

PUERTO_RICO_420,
Top Bottom