First time combusting in months , has anyone experienced this?

Cardiox

Today, it feels like my lungs and sinuses are congested completely. It physically feels harder to breath. This does happen to me in the aspect of the sinus congestion but not the chest congestion. Well, I am going to run to try and get this out. Hope to hear back from you guys soon. (I am a little bugged out). My crafty will be back within a week, though. Moral of the story: Fuck Combustion

greenextinguisher

Today, it feels like my lungs and sinuses are congested completely. It physically feels harder to breath. This does happen to me in the aspect of the sinus congestion but not the chest congestion. Well, I am going to run to try and get this out. Hope to hear back from you guys soon. (I am a little bugged out). My crafty will be back within a week, though. Moral of the story: Fuck Combustion

VapCaps are $25 right now! Get one and never go through this again. If you order now, it may beat your crafty to you. PM me, if you need a code for the $25. There is one floating around in the VC thread as well.

Yeah, smoking is total bullshit. You stink and feel like garbage the next day in my experience. How long ago did you switch?

Cardiox

VapCaps are $25 right now! Get one and never go through this again. If you order now, it may beat your crafty to you. PM me, if you need a code for the $25. There is one floating around in the VC thread as well.

Yeah, smoking is total bullshit. You stink and feel like garbage the next day in my experience. How long ago did you switch?
I have no ABV :( But thank you for offering the code! I switched about 5 months ago. The odd thing is, today, my lungs seemed oddly clear when running but I did cough up some stuff at the end. I guess I escaped the "out of breath" feeling I normally feel when I smoke. I got in a good 5 miles and called it quits due to the heat and needing to be on my feet for the next 24 hours. I have not vaped in a week and got desperate. It is NOT worth it. Also, do firecrackers cause your apartment to smell up?

Cardiox,

Squiby

Coupon code: 1128

To receive the discount, all someone needs to do is enter this number in the space marked Coupon Code during the checkout process.

The Share A Vap event begins at Midnight CST on the night of Sunday, August 21st, and runs until midnight on the night of Sunday, August 28th. I

JRR22611

I've definitely experienced what you're talking about with respect to respiratory congestion after smoking. When you smoke it can get pretty sticky, you can see the resin that will build up in a bong and many times I get a sticky nose after french inhaling a joint so you can half imagine that a similar thing probably occurs in the respiratory system. If you're a smoker turned vaper who smoked a joint for the hell of it after habituating yourself to vapour, it makes your senses more acute to such respiratory symptoms in my experience.
Certainly nothing to worry about.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Since I fucked combustion a little over a year ago I have avoided it completely except for some accidental minor combustion with my vapes. I never got enough smoke to have any ill effects other than the terrible taste, yuck. I can't believe I used to think I was a flavor connoisseur when I smoked lol.

I could see how smoke could make you feel that way. Just the carbon monoxide alone will fuck your world up.

Vapor_Eyes,
Top Bottom