First Marijuana Commercial Debuts on Major Networks.....

SpruceGruve

Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue
Lol I found that pretty funny,but I'm mostly laughing because that sketchy guy helped me for 7years before I got a medical card for my illness,he still does to this day......I know a lot of growers for dispensary's and they use terrible fertilizers,and spray products in the flower period....

My sketchy guy has let me in this room many times in all stages of delovepment,he only uses the best organic soil and amendments.....I'll stick with the sketch bag

Edit-
USDA organic doesn't mean crap,same with OMRI,look into the products you use

C No Ego

Lol I found that pretty funny,but I'm mostly laughing because that sketchy guy helped me for 7years before I got a medical card for my illness,he still does to this day......I know a lot of growers for dispensary's and they use terrible fertilizers,and spray products in the flower period....

My sketchy guy has let me in this room many times in all stages of delovepment,he only uses the best organic soil and amendments.....I'll stick with the sketch bag

Edit-
USDA organic doesn't mean crap,same with OMRI,look into the products you use

looks like they are enforcing more trust the system garbage and do not do anything for yourselves because you are dumb and we know everything in our mightiness. I guess I would not expect anything else on the airwaves.. a close relation with the person you are getting product from is a good thing always. the bigger the dealer the further removed we are from the source of where and what went into the product as happens all the time and they come up with media to hide what is really going on.

Top Bottom