• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

First Home Vaporizer suggestions wanted

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I definitely support the Woodscents log. It's the vaporizer I use most of the time when I'm at home. Check out this review:

I only use it either dry, with the longer wood stem, or with the shorter wood stem with a water piece. Though, Ed now includes a glass stem that also fits the Dynavap Vapcap tip like the wood stems do (I bought one that was made before he offered that). I've been meaning to order one from him. I should do that next week.

Plus, it just looks nice on the desk. Here's mine:
IMG-0371.jpg
Love the tray as well. Very sharp, all classy.

Madri-Gal,
Reactions: Ramahs

steama

The way I see it, you are going to save a lot more money and time by getting the very best right out of the gate. What I am trying to say is do yourself a favor and head on over to New Vape and make your order, or better yet you may want to wait until Black Friday to save some money.

I have all the Flower Pots but love the VROD best. New Vape is the top of the hill.

:nod:

cpk

Brother of the Leaf
It is also important to consider how you want your hits. I like bigs hits but also like to sip while reading or watching a movie. A Flower Pot and a VC with induction heater would do the trick. I really like the tubo evic. It is an on demand or session vape. I really like cruise mode for sipping and ripping thru water. Good luck with your choices.

Top Bottom