• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

First Conduction Vaporizer Suggestions

table01

Hello, I have recently decided to switch over to vaporizer from combustion, but I need a bit of help for taking the first step. I have done a bit of research on devices so far, and I have narrowed it down to about two. I am willing to look at others, but I mostly want to focus on these. I am looking for something that will last a long time, be perfect for a beginner, and be portable (I've had to bring a pipe around with me before). My use would be light at maybe once or twice a week max at the park or outside before bed. I would prefer not to spend more than $90 at the max.

So far I have found the Flowermate 5.0s Mini and the X-Max V2 Pro to be the most attractive. I am worried about the Flowermate eventually dying with the batteries, so I am leaning more towards the X-Max. I like it more because I believe the changeable batteries will equate to a longer life and reliability, and just because I can get a glass mouthpiece, the device, a grinder, and a container, for $80. I do understand that it might not be the best choice, and I wanted to check here before pulling the trigger. I also do see that the Flowermate seems to be very popular, and I'm sure there are obvious reasons why, so any advice or pros and cons of the two would be appreciated.

Overall, which would be the best for me?

Thank you

Last edited:
table01,

JimmyCricket

If you are looking for a convection vaporizer neither of those fit the bill. Theyre both conduction vaporizers. For a little more money you can get yourself the Lotus vaporizer which is pure convection using a torch lighter. Very powerful and efficient. Pretty much perfect if you are a light user just using by yourself around the house.

Also check out the flowermate 3

JimmyCricket,

table01

If you are looking for a convection vaporizer neither of those fit the bill. Theyre both conduction vaporizers. For a little more money you can get yourself the Lotus vaporizer which is pure convection using a torch lighter. Very powerful and efficient. Pretty much perfect if you are a light user just using by yourself around the house.

Also check out the flowermate 3
I apologize for that I am new to all of this. I did mean conduction. I was just trying to specify that I didn't want e-cigs.

table01,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
IMO you should pony up a bit more cash and go for the CFX.......or the CF, but I would say the CFX because the CF doesn't keep track of the battery...just personal preference the CF is smaller.....they are newer units but all the reports make it seem like the next best thing in terms of a budget/cheap vaporizer.

No experience with the units you mentioned, but most conduction vapes are pretty noobie friendly. But, a lot of conduction vapes also work best with a full pack, and the CF/CFX are apparently able to work very well with small loads too. I am pretty sure you can get one pretty cheaply and I believe they have a discount code somewhere in the thread but I can't say for sure.

Best of luck to you! Sorry to add another option to your search, I know how overwhelming it can be :lol:

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: Taz

table01

IMO you should pony up a bit more cash and go for the CFX.......or the CF, but I would say the CFX because the CF doesn't keep track of the battery...just personal preference the CF is smaller.....they are newer units but all the reports make it seem like the next best thing in terms of a budget/cheap vaporizer.

No experience with the units you mentioned, but most conduction vapes are pretty noobie friendly. But, a lot of conduction vapes also work best with a full pack, and the CF/CFX are apparently able to work very well with small loads too. I am pretty sure you can get one pretty cheaply and I believe they have a discount code somewhere in the thread but I can't say for sure.

Best of luck to you! Sorry to add another option to your search, I know how overwhelming it can be :lol:
No worries I appreciate any help. I see the CF for $130 on puffitup, but if you find the code please do send it! Thank you. That seems like a bit more for me, but I will take your word and definitely try to look at it.

table01,

little maggie

I also would not recommend the ones you chose. For your price range, the CF is very good and very simple. If you write to Randy at puffitup he will work out the price with you if you let him know you're from FC. You won't need a coupon.
If you don't mind one that needs a lighter, the cheapest and one of the best vape is the dynavap original. $30. You can read about the CF and dynavap on their threads. I have both the CF and CFX and I like them both equally in spite of the higher tech in the CF.

RelaxedNow

No worries I appreciate any help. I see the CF for $130 on puffitup, but if you find the code please do send it! Thank you. That seems like a bit more for me, but I will take your word and definitely try to look at it.

I may be late to this thread, but Boundless was offering a $20 discount with the code "BNDLSFC, on their own website only. I believe it's still offered.

RelaxedNow,

table01

You're a little late, but dont worry! Haha I already made my purchase thankfully. I also found the code for puffitup 15%. Thank you though

table01,
Reactions: Taz
Top Bottom