Firewood Vaporizer

For anyone who watched Payton Penn's full video, did he end up trying it with less than a full pack? I'd be really interested to know if the device still works well with micro-loads. I heard him say the bowl was twice the size of a full Vapcap bowl, which is pretty large for me.

shredder

For anyone who watched Payton Penn's full video, did he end up trying it with less than a full pack? I'd be really interested to know if the device still works well with micro-loads. I heard him say the bowl was twice the size of a full Vapcap bowl, which is pretty large for me.

You probably could use a spacer like a concentrate pad to take up space, or fit a screen over the load to keep it from blowing around while your hitting it.

AND, it's a convection vape. You should be able to take one hit off a full load, put it down and pick it up later for a hit or two. As long as you don't heat the bowl a lot from hit after hit you should be able retain the flavor as well.

flammy

So...who were these initial "chosen few"? You' d think they would be here whooping it up with their envious friends here!? C'mon folks, let us know who you are! Let us know what your new toy is like! I'm sure @firewood would love it if you swing by and hold us all in enthralled with what the FW6 can do! :clap::clap::clap: And as usual, if there are no pics then it didn't happen! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll come out of lurking and raise my hand as well. Honestly, I felt badly that so many people wanted one and only a few were able to get in on the initial batch. Otherwise, I would have been inclined to speak up sooner.

Either way, if there is interest, I can try to share my thoughts (not sure if its worth much...ha!) of the FW6 relative to the FW5 and of course share pics although sharing pics here can be a PITA for me.

For those who are curious, I made my purchase within 5 minutes of receiving email (time stamp difference between announcement email and purchase confirmation email). A few minutes later, I was told by someone else that all had sold out.

Last edited:

Verax

I'll come out of lurking and raise my hand as well. Honestly, I felt badly that so many people wanted one and only a few were able to get in on the initial batch. Otherwise, I would have been inclined to speak up sooner.

Either way, if there is interest, I can try to share my thoughts (not sure if its worth much...ha!) of the FW6 relative to the FW5 and of course share pics although sharing pics here can be a PITA for me.

For those who are curious, I made my purchase within 5 minutes of receiving email (time stamp difference between announcement email and purchase confirmation email). A few minutes later, I was told by someone else that all had sold out.

Please do! :)

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
This device works with micro loads!!! I've loaded half pack quarter pack and just the screen and got it to a black extraction. Don't worry microdosers.

I did make this on Instagram,
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2XeBdRnPtS/

I wouldn't recommend using parts that aren't provided, really hoping we see a water pipe adapter soon though.

Edit:
Also no need for a spacer, I just loaded and kind of tamped down, did a bit of tapping and it was finished clean.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

You planning on doing a thorough review soon?

Hey, CONGRATS! And do whatever you can to let us know your thoughts on both the quality of the vape and the vapor! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fat Freddy,
Reactions: shredder

lookhigh

FC member
This device works with micro loads!!! I've loaded half pack quarter pack and just the screen and got it to a black extraction. Don't worry microdosers.

I did make this on Instagram,
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2XeBdRnPtS/

I wouldn't recommend using parts that aren't provided, really hoping we see a water pipe adapter soon though.

Edit:
Also no need for a spacer, I just loaded and kind of tamped down, did a bit of tapping and it was finished clean.
Pics please.......:rockon:
i dont do the instagram thing.:bang:

lookhigh,
Reactions: shredder

yeswecann

I apologize if anybody asked to be added to the list but didn't get an email. If still interested, please email me and I will add you to your proper place in line.
Just emailed and spelled your name wrong :( Thanks, Marc

yeswecann,

flammy

I can confirm that neither has happened as of yet. I will do my absolute best to report back to this thread as soon as I receive shipping confirm on my FW6.

Hi fellow Firewood fans! As promised, I am back to report that the FW6 is expected to ship out sometime next week.

I will come back and let all know when I have it in hand and also provide initial feedback. Have a great weekend!

Brewervapesalot

The fact he communicates pretty well about upcoming versions means he gets my money.... companies like ghost that don't, and just leave customers in the dark, forever lost my cash....

Suppot guys like Marc with your wallet is what I say, and purposely avoid other companies.... enough people do it and buyers remorse will be less of an issue...

Top Bottom