Firewood Vaporizer

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
battery sliding door is a very nice solution as it is the wooden CU.

Btw Is it a mflb glass stem in the cooling unit?

Also is heat management the same as fw3 (draw sensor)? I didn't noticed any button out of the on/off one.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
@paytonpenn what about the "cooling system" part test with the FW V3 without override and temp 3 and 4 please, can you ?

thanks
I will add this on the list, a Reddit user requested something that wasn't through a recycler. Here's that video, I might do a live stream if there is enough demand otherwise I'll be preparing for a more official video based on requests.

You may want to make sure you check out the native bowl at the end.

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
@paytonpenn
I am interested in hearing all of the changes to the unit. It looks like the heater is more consistent and works very well. How you would compare the fw4 to the fw3.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
I will add this on the list, a Reddit user requested something that wasn't through a recycler. Here's that video, I might do a live stream if there is enough demand otherwise I'll be preparing for a more official video based on requests.

You may want to make sure you check out the native bowl at the end.

God dammit.

I just made myself a bottle rocket about 2 weeks ago.

I thought I said "Don't tempt me"!!!!!

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
@paytonpenn - that's a lovely looking bubbler, what is it?
cheers for the video; i can't wait to get one :)

It's a magic flight UFO.

Yeah, the fw4 looks very nice!!! Interesting design, love the 18650 power. Hope the CU cools down the vapor significantly. :)

@paytonpenn Thanks for all the eye candy. I'd love to see some vid material without increased play speed while drawing and exhaling. gives a better impression, I'd say. :)

@firewood will the temp settings and options be like the fw3? Any differences in the ranges?

Really looking forward for this one!

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Can you charge through the unit?

Is it utilizing only 1 18650?

I dig the look a lot, but for me personally I hate charging things, would prefer two for a longer overall life. Also a fan of just keeping in the device. Still very much intrigued

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Is the heater performance changed at all? I still find my FW3 a bit finicky to get consistent hits.
It is improved, a lot quicker start and more consistent. I shared with my brother yesterday and he was pretty high from our one bowl and said he always was getting hits.

This unit I have not really had issues with getting hits even when I'm inhaling supposedly too fast. Still testing though.

Gettinbetter

Any concerns with the class mouthpiece breaking if it falls over? It looks a little fragile to me.

Gettinbetter,

ZC

So how many heat settings does it have, and does your draw speed have any effect? Do you just have the x amount of heat settings with out being able to reach the temps between them?

What I'm trying to understand is how much of a "manual" vape this is and how much cobtrol the user has of the temps, or if it's completely automatic and you just have a couple of consistent heat settings.

ZC,
Top Bottom