Firewood 3, Lily, Arizer Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
SOLD!!!! Thanks!

First things first, this is a package deal. Requests to separate will be ignored. Request to hold till another date will be ignored. Everything is well used, i will clean it all pretty good before i ship it but they are used please understand that!! Im selling at a low cost and want a buyer that expects used, but working merchandise.

Now that thats out the way!!

I have an Arizer Air, NO CHARGER, 3 batteries, 5 stems including 2 gongs and EDS buckeye stem, and hard carry case. Batteries will be charged before shipping.

Lily is maple i believe and comes with 3 sets of glass!!! Thats right, 3 full sets!!

Firewood 3 comes with charger, 3 stems, and stem holder.

Lots of misc screens and some "butter" to keep the wood looking sharp.

If its not in the picture, its prolly not included so please pay close attention and ask any questions before deciding you want it.

PACKAGE DEAL PRICE IS 200 FIRM shipped USPS priority and fully insured. SHIPPING MONDAY or after depending on when deal is finalized. I'll be leaving to the woods friday (2moro) and staying till sunday so if i dont answer right away that would be why!

If you need a better picture of something please let me know, but im not cleaning everything until its paid for... Dont wanna clean it multiple times LOL Thanks for looking!

26097690384_d8a2f2da90_z.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom