Firefly vaporizer + external charger combo

weedemon

enthusiast
For sale I have a Firefly Vaporizer and bonus external charger accessory.

I have owned this since Oct 2014. It was used a fair bit in the first 4 months but it has sat unused since then. (Too many vapes to choose from)

I charged up the batteries and can verify the vaporizer still works perfectly. The batteries however, have not stood the test of time and you can only get one draw before they are spent. I talked to the folks at Firefly about this. They are aware and told me that a newer version of the battery is available (New battery bar code starts with an FM, instead of these I have here starting with a FT.)

For this reason, I will not be including these defective batteries (I bought 3 in total) Instead I will leave that part up to you. This vaporizer will be delivered with NO BATTERIES. The external charger will charge both types of battery just fine however. They (both battery or external charger) go for $30 each directly from Firefly, or you can try to find a deal elsewhere.

The vaporizer has been very well cared for and is in like new condition. I have all of the paperwork, accessories and the original box which will all be included.

tPSPdmk.jpg

qjxe5kl.jpg

Edited to embed images.

I am asking $175
(USD or equivalent) +actual shipping for the vap and external charger together (no batteries). Be sure to order a replacement battery starting with FM rather than the older FT series of battery. (Firefly told me they only sell the newer ones now)

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom