Firefly 1 vs firefly 2 vapor and battery performance using same battery

lingcod

Hi everyone. I have a firefly 1, and have upgraded to the new battery. I was wondering if it was worth it for me to buy to a firefly 2. My main concerns / questions are...
Does anyone know if the vapor is much better in the firefly 2 as oposed to the firefly 1? I know how to get the optimum from my firefly 1. Im old school, so I wouldnt need the app. But if vapor quality is much improved it might be worth buying the new one.
Also, if Im using the newer upgraded battery in my firefly 1, is there really going to be much difference in the battery performance in the firefly2? Its the same battery as the firefly 2, the one with the tab that makes it easier to pull out of the vaporizer.
Im really curious and hope someone can give me their opinion. Thanks

Last edited:
lingcod,

lingcod

No, definitely not my first one. I have owned and tried about 10 different ones. I did find out the vapor is about the same as long as you know how to use it properly. But the firefly 2 can get your herb a little hotter if you so desire, thus producing stronger results. My experience with this type of improvement is that it isnt going to be good for me. Example..I much prefer the wispr with an optimizer then the wispr 2.. I find the higher heat makes stronger but harsher vapor. As far as the battery life difference between the 2 vaporizers, If the filling chamber, and heating element are the same size, and your using the same upgraded battery for both, then Im guessing for using herbs, that even though the firefly 2 , has seen upgrades in heating efficiency, then they would still be about the same. But I wont know until I either test myself or find out from someone else. When people talk about the firefly 2 having better battery time, I think they are talking about when the firefly 1 , had the original poor battery. You can buy an upgraded battery that fits both units. It the 770 lithium.

Last edited:
lingcod,
Reactions: steama
Top Bottom