1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fenix 2.0

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Abysmal Vapor, Aug 5, 2018.

1. CVC4455

CVC4455 New Member

Good point, I didn't think about that. I like the size of the oven in the sutra/Fenix mini I've got better then the original Fenix. But I sometimes just fill the old Fenix half or 3/4 full and it still works good but don't know if this new Fenix 2.0 would be the same. IMO the Fenix and Fenix mini were hybrids and this Fenix says it's got new Air heated technology so I don't know if it's basically another hybrid or if it's really convection? I know originally the Fenix and Fenix mini said they were all convection, but like I said I see them as hybrids which isn't a bad thing since they worked well and I liked using them

2. CVC4455

CVC4455 New Member

My Fenix mini does this with the temperature too. But the screen doesn't show it unless the change the temperature while taking a pull on it. Say I'm at 370 degrees and up it to 380 while I'm pulling on it when I stop I'll see the temperature has dropped below 370 and is quickly climbing back up. Don't know if you have ever tried that on a Fenix mini or not? I've got a sutra mini that's basically exactly the same as the Fenix mini with just a name change

3. CVC4455

CVC4455 New Member

4. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

5. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Abysmal Vapor likes this.
  6. joint46go

joint46go Well-Known Member

In the fenix mini temperature drop for me is less noticeable than fenix 2.0...
    however, I sent him back and I took a mighty....

Fenix 2.0 has great battery ,taste ,airflow ,heat up time... But the vapor condesate too mutch in the mouthpiece and compare to mighty produces less vapor

CVC4455 and Jill NYC like this.
  7. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

Ramahs likes this.
  8. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2018
    Jill NYC likes this.
  9. CVC4455

CVC4455 New Member

Yeah the original Fenix was what healthy rips calls their force. It's also rebranded under a bunch of different names too. I think the 1st Fenix was being sold before any rebrands and they claim to own the patent? The Fenix 2.0 looks like the upgraded version of the original Fenix. The Fenix mini is basically the fury 1, sutra mini, quaint, hippie rebel, grindhouse shift, etc....

I wanna buy the Fenix 2.0 to try it out but I'd rather buy it from somewhere with those glass mouth pieces too but I can't find any places in the USA that sell them with it

Jill NYC likes this.
  10. blackstone

blackstone Well-Known Member

When I saw those images last page of the darker shaded/black vape with bent stem and glass WPA like that,
    I instantly formed the opinion that it could be a HealthyRips Force 2, as the Force 1 was the same shape as a Fenix 1, and it even had an added glass MP too.
    I could be wrong, but it may help you eventually!

CVC4455 likes this.
  11. CVC4455

CVC4455 New Member

Yeah I was thinking that too and the stems gave me that ideai too. I'd love if that was the case and I'd buy 1 from healthy rips too if it happens soon. I read the fury thread alot and occasionally the fierce thread and haven't seen them mention it but may soon?

blackstone likes this.
  12. Razor

Razor Well-Known Member

Also, the fenix is the original brand. The fury is a rebrand of the fenix product line.

CVC4455 likes this.
  13. rolandrock

rolandrock Well-Known Member

there's a guy selling those things under a "seshgear" brand on ebay for about $70.

I'd tell you what I think but I got no street cred here but if I did, I'd say it's about untouchable at that price, a fierce competitor with anything under $200 and a massive life sucking PITA to keep clean unless, you make the commitment to just wipe the mirrored surface EVERY TIME. Do That and it's great. Don't do it and it's a guaranteed bad time

Jill NYC likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors