fc torrenters?

catbird

hyperconscious
I was a longtime TvT user, and that site was closed up a little over a year ago, and for about almost a year I've been using freshon.tv, and all was well. Now they've been down for a week or so and I looked into it and read that they may not be returning :( So, any torrenters around here? With memberships to private trackers for television content? Anyone with a BTN invite?!? (or PTP or WCD?) I know in the past I've given TvT invites to friends who didn't end up using their accounts and that was a bummer, but I'm a consistent user and a good sharer/seeder -- always maintained a high number of credits and/or a good ratio and follow site guidelines easily etc. I'd gotten to TV Master (1 TB upload) on freshon in the past less than a year and was working toward guru (5 GB). I don't remember my exact ratio but it's around 20. So if you torrent / have an invite / advice, please respond or PM. Thanks!

catbird,

djonkoman

I torrent but I've never used any trackers that require an invite, I usually can find good torrents for whatever I want on the well-known public sites(I often use a search engine that searches trough multiple of them).
and about a week ago I downloaded popcorntime since I kept hearing stuff about it, and besides that the amount of stuff available is still less as trough normal torrenting, it's blowing my mind on how far pirating has come. I doubt wether the legal alternatives are ever going to catch up(in quality, assortment and ease of use), if the legal sector wants to stand a chance they would quickly have to come up witrh something that can at least match popcorntime, but I don't see that happening(maybe in 10 years or so, but by that time pirating will probably have evolved too)

djonkoman,

catbird

hyperconscious
Yeah I keep hearing about popcorntime too, but haven't tried it. Losing TvT last year was like a major blow, and now losing freshon so soon after sucks, though I guess I'm more equipped to deal with it (but I was proud of my stats!). It hadn't occurred to me to use TPB or something. I've never relied on it for anything, or looked to it for TV that I want to watch the night it airs. I expect the stuff would pop up the same time or sooner. It's a lifestyle shift I suppose (as well as a security issue). I miss me my private tv trackers :/

catbird,
Top Bottom