FC Stickers - Help!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Okay guys,

sorry for the delays, situations beyond my control...blah blah. I didn't come up with anything original because I'm not feeling creative really right now but did recreate these in vector. This sample sheet is just to push the conversation forward and get a consensus, I'm still willing to do whatever needs to happen to finalise the finalist(s) for the printer.
Enjoy and feel free to keep any criticisms to yourself! :haw: Just playing!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
These are nice :tup:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-10-at-9-46-37-PM.png

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Stu what do you think my man? Do any of them work for ya? *nervously wringing hands*

@Ramahs thanks man!:tup: Wasn’t sure what direction on the hand... :disgust:

@Summer I didn’t recreate that one because it’s essentially done; give/tell the printer what font to use and tell them to put flames behind it. You don’t need anything other than that image for them to go off of. Just FYI ;)

atm, it doesn’t seem like there’s much interest but maybe when they actually exist, people will want one. My votes are for @ChooChooCharlie ‘s design and the FC-in-a-box browser tab. The full OG logo on the OG teal gradient feels like 1998 to me and isn’t my fave for a sticker, surprised really because I thought it would be up there for me. If we want the full FuckCombustion in a different colour or some other background colour, I can do that.

For the FCIAB, I used a gray box like the OG version and didn’t want to use a cheesy bevel button effect so I went with some light purplish highlights to add some depth because it was too flat otherwise. But that box can be any colour you want, doesn’t have to stay gray. Also, I can make that a smooth gradient with hundreds of shades instead of eight but I thought that it looks cool and kinda low-fi.

Not sure how y’all are going to decide which ones you want? I’m staying out of that process but since there’s only like five people that care, it shouldn’t take too long! :lol:

Unless @jardri is going to finance the full sheet, that is. If Mister Moneybags is paying, then we’ve got room for two or three more designs! Thanks dude!

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
I’m staying out of that process but since there’s only like five people that care, it shouldn’t take too long! :lol:

hahah, well maybe a dozen .

i vote for all of them .. it would almost have to design the sticker layout so the sheet can be cut or folded for regular mailing envelope shipping perhaps.

howie105

I was thinking about ordering some FC stickers today while looking at my beer fridge whilst high. I have so many vape-related stickers on it and I thought it could do with a cool FC sticker as well.

IMG-1222.jpg

At first I was just gonna put this on it:
xenfracture.png

But I thought that maybe something a little more thought out would be better. :hmm:

My graphic design skills suck, so I was just gonna throw this idea out there to see if any of you talented FCers might be interested in making a cool design that I can use to print up stickers.

Feel free to post ideas in this thread or you can always PM me instead.

I plan on just ordering a few hundred to give away to anyone who wants one.

Any ideas or input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

:peace:
How about the evolutionary fish framing FC.

howie105,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Either way , not to rush a selection but this is starting the feel like the football pool thread :rofl:

we should maybe work on Holograms rather then stickers . the technology should be on point by the time we are ready :lol:.

i think we have a few good options. someone had mentioned putting them all on a page. i think that could work rather then us trying to choose 1 or 2 logos . why not have them all like a children’s sticker page :)

who’s got the graphic designs to set up the file and who as access to a printer or someone with one ?

cool design @Vapor_Eyes . simple yet elegant, even withFUCK written all huge :lol:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I’m happy to help with this project as needed. I don’t have any vector skills or software but it should be possible to use a PNG for what we are trying to do. I’m no pro with bitmap software either but I can almost fake being competent.

Top Bottom