• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FC Meet Up, 2016 Cannabis Cup, somewhere in CO

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
YO, anyone read my last post? If you did please let me know if you are interested in getting together to make the money go as far as possible. Thanks.

ichibaneye,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Big announcement coming on Tuesday Jan. 6th, regarding the Denver HT CC per the website.

My guess is it will be a musical act(popular 420 hip hop artist( :whoa: how original).

Last edited:
Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: DieHard

matthend

The wife and I are planning to travel to Denver for a week or so to celebrate 4-20. Is the actual Cup worth purchasing tickets for and attending? How many FC'ers plan to be in the area or even at the cup this year?

Modnote: Merged from separate thread

is this the wrong place for this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
matthend,

PoopMachine

We got our VIP tickets the day they went on sale so the only thing we dont have is a car and we'll take care of that well in advance. We are staying at the Four Seasons and there is a rec shop about half a mile away from the hotel so we'll be heading there as soon as we check in.

Now I need to figure out what kind of apparatus I need that I can fly with that does plant and oil.

We're straight up going to see Snoop.. not so much excited about the other acts but definitely going to see Snoop.

PoopMachine,
Reactions: ctxgooner

bubbha ho-tep

SlowTokeMcgoats
Awesome! I knew fc would have a thread for this years cup! How come no recent posts?? Am I in the most current thread?? The Time is approching people! Me and my wife are flying in all the way from PA for our anniversary.
This will be my first time on a plane and to Colorado! I'm ape shit excited!
Any one else going on the party bus that takes u around to all the dispensarys? Its called "the freedom trail" here's a link to the bus tickets below!
I'm also seeing snoop asap rocky and 2 chainz on 4/20 ! Shit is gonna get wild lol.
I got a hotel in wheat ridge. Can any one comment on the area? Its about 15 minutes from the cup.

Bus ticket link

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bts-bu...spensaries-denver-co-registration-15499550573

bubbha ho-tep,
Reactions: VegNVape

PoopMachine

We're still going. I dont know of any other members that are a definite. We are staying downtown.

PoopMachine,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
I got a hotel in wheat ridge. Can any one comment on the area? Its about 15 minutes from the cup.
Wheat Ridge is your typical sleepy suburb. Nothing too exciting. Expect to drive to other parts of town to find better entertainment and such, but downtown Denver is just a short drive as well. They do have dispensaries in Wheat Ridge, though. Some cities in CO have banned dispensaries.

On another note, I'm still not sure if I'll be attending the cup (friends aren't too keen on the crowds), but I'm hoping we get a FC get together organized.

PoopMachine

Native Roots is within walking distance to where we'll be staying. Any feedback on that dispensary?

PoopMachine,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
I have not personally been to Native Roots, but I've heard good things about that shop. My favorite dispensary (that is really amazing in my experience) is medical only, so unfortunately that's not viable for visitors.

The lines for recreational shops can get long, so I would try to go during off times if your schedule allows, like early morning. Fridays and weekends are very busy, so avoid those if you can.

I would recommend checking out the reviews on Weedmaps. The reviews tend to lean toward the positive side, but, unless it was clearly just a sour grapes review, I have found the negative reviews to be very telling and indicative of the quality of the shop. If you read the comments, you'll find people tend to be generous with stars but the comments themselves are telling. Also, pay the most attention to the most recent reviews as quality can definitely change over time.

Top Bottom