1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

FC Joint Rolling Contest

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by Stu, Mar 25, 2014.

?

Who rolled the better joint?

1. Buildozer

62.5%
  2. Zangano Cruel

37.5%
  1. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I know this is Fuck Combustion, but I have a couple of FC members here in my lab this evening, and when they both claimed to be great joint-rollers, there was only one thing to do.... Joint rolling competition.:nod:

I'll leave it to the forum to decide if @Zangano Cruel or @Buildozer is the better joint roller. For anyone wondering if we smoked them????
    [​IMG]
    Click to play YouTube Video

Click to play YouTube Video

:peace:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    2 Paces, Vicki, smokum and 5 others like this.
  2. oklahomie

oklahomie Well-Known Member

Hahaha "I shouldn't have done it, but it looks more illegal like this" :lol:

I can't ever roll a j without twistin' the top. It just doesn't seem right not to.

aesthyrian, Buildozer, smokum and 3 others like this.
  3. SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

4. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

This was a tough one. While Buildozer's joint was the most perfect in looks, Zangano's had a certain flare and distinction.....

Only way I can really judge this would be to come over and try them out. :D All in the name of science, of course. :science:

Lo, Buildozer, smokum and 4 others like this.
  5. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

I like VC's shape and filter. My brother uses filters. Was that filter inside the paper or outside?

Zangano Cruel and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  6. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

I used to roll like Zangano, eventually I ditched the filter, and now I have gone full ice cream cone style with it.... scratch that. When I used to smoke, I used to roll ones with ice cream cone proportions.

Zangano Cruel and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  7. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Looks like fun but fuck combustion

8. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Anyone who knows me knows that I almost never smoke weed these days. But I think there is a fine line between being a vapor advocate and a vapor snob. I try to be an advocate.

Whenever I do smoke cannabis, it reminds me of why I prefer vaporization.:nod:

Fuck Combustion indeed! But IMO there's nothing wrong with blazing a fatty every once in a while with good friends. :spliff:

And yes, it was fun. :evil:

:peace:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  9. Zangano Cruel

Zangano Cruel Well-Known Member

Inside. I like to use Smoking Extra King Size rolling papers because of filter and knocking out capabilities :tup:
    Stu only had the smallest white rolling paper available.

Quetzalcoatl, SSVUN~YAH and placetime like this.
  10. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl TERMINALLY TRILL

Zig Zags? Fuck 'em :nope: gimme a pack of Elements and the crutch book and I can roll.

Hell, I was the guy that would roll the joints for the group... No vids but here's something I rolled up a while ago, when I was already into vaping, so it was just to show someone that I could. Too bad now with vaping the only thing that really gets me is blunts.

[​IMG]

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors