FC In Memoriam

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@stardustsailor. That is a hauntingly beautiful song. So fitting for this sad news.
It is indeed fitting cause it is one of the saddest Bulgarian folklore songs .
""The Mountain had turned over two shepards . She is over them and wont let them go and they start asking for mercy.One says his first love will grief for him and the other one says his mother will fell in grief. The Mountain answers that first loves grief from day to night but mothers grief till death,but she let neither go.
Apologies for the bad translation.
Thx for sharing @stardustsailor .

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
OF was last seen March 15, 2023. He was an expert on batteries, and helped a lot of us. I miss him. Ataxian last seen June 6, 2022. He was a fun guy who I miss. I realize merely missing does not preclude death. Still, it's The Cycle of Life. No one gets out of here alive.

Adobewan

OF was last seen March 15, 2023. He was an expert on batteries, and helped a lot of us. I miss him. Ataxian last seen June 6, 2022. He was a fun guy who I miss. I realize merely missing does not preclude death. Still, it's The Cycle of Life. No one gets out of here alive.
So sad, is it confirmed that they have passed?

Adobewan,
Reactions: Vitolo

Farid

I learned a lot about heat tranfer from OF. His posts made me question some of my own misconceptions, and it's helped me out in school and work. I feel I owe him a lot.

If we really want to check on his condition all we need is for someone to post something in the 'Arizer portable heater tech discussion' thread arguing on the side of convection.

Adobewan

I do hope ataxian resurfaces. He was a brother. Constant presence on here back in the day, always set such a playful tone with his backwards as Fuck wordsmithing. Definitely miss him.
I regrettably had a misunderstanding with ataxian, not sure we ever got past it, unfortunately.
Hope he's just out enjoying the world.

I learned a lot about heat tranfer from OF. His posts made me question some of my own misconceptions, and it's helped me out in school and work. I feel I owe him a lot.

If we really want to check on his condition all we need is for someone to post something in the 'Arizer portable heater tech discussion' thread arguing on the side of convection.
OF was one of the sagely folk on here that you could walk up the temple steps to get wisdom from. Hope he is also in good health and spirits somewhere.

Vitolo

Vaporist
OF was last seen March 15, 2023. He was an expert on batteries, and helped a lot of us.
@OF helped me with my local patients many times... inventing tools for disabled to use for loading MANY types of vapes using one hand, or 2 unsteady hands. He encouraged many projects for all of the local patients also.
I do hope ataxian resurfaces.
I sure do also! ataxian was a great friend to many of us, and a quick wit to boot!
It's been a year already😞
I absolutely LOVE you all for remembering those that were so dear!

blackstone

Either way, thanks to OF for the advice to place your bong in a dishwasher with a funnel attatched, I did this for years since and always meant to say thanks for making my life easier.
These things can and do happen, I lost a couple of very close family members in recent years.
And the guy I traded my Pax3 to just fell to the floor in his mid forties last year from a medical event.
All three were cool with, or used, cannabis and we can really do without losing these people.
Thanks to Ataxian for making me smile at times, for making patio cannabis use such a cool thing to do, and making me want to try girl scout cookies one day!

Top Bottom