FC Fantasy Football!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Poor Pinoy got fucked by Payton. I can't believe I'm actually following this shit.

I'm back to .500 now, so you bastards had better watch out.
:peace:

Stu,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
This is my first time with yahoo FF. Compared to ESPN, it sucks donkey balls IMO. However, I did find something pretty cool. The recap...

MyNameisMud could not get off the starting blocks this week and lost to Smokey McPot 115.09 - 88.96. While each team fell short of expectations, Smokey McPot scored 83.9% of a projected 137.12 points to get the win. MyNameisMud was done in by a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 139.01 - 105.71 win against Turks. Smokey McPot (2-0, 246.37 points) shifts into fourth place while MyNameisMud (1-1, 227.97 points) winds up in fifth place.
Smokey McPot Smooth Moves
  • With 30.50 points, C.J. Spiller had the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
  • Percy Harvin scored 21.60 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
  • Ray Rice had 20.20 points, the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
  • With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Smokey McPot was still able to win.
MyNameisMud Regret Tracker
  • Did not start Trent Richardson, who scored 28.50 points to rank 10th in the league in scoring.
  • The RBs on MyNameisMud let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Smokey McPot 54.40 - 24.00.
  • Of the 9 starters on MyNameisMud, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
  • Brandon Marshall could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 19.9% of his 17.11-point projection with 3.40 points.
  • The 88.96 points MyNameisMud had from their starters versus the 55.29 points they left on their bench, was the eighth ranked starter/bench scoring ratio in the league this week.
What If
  • If Smokey McPot played MyNameisMud every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
  • Smokey McPot would have beaten four other teams besides MyNameisMud this week.
  • If Smokey McPot had played every team in the league each week, they would be 10-8.
  • MyNameisMud would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
  • Smokey McPot would have lost to MyNameisMud 139.01 - 131.28 had they played each other last week.
  • If they played every team every week, MyNameisMud would be 7-11.
Game Notes
  • Smokey McPot covered the 6.29-point spread, winning by 26.13 points.
  • Smokey McPot got a combined 54.40 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
  • The 26.13-point margin of victory by Smokey McPot was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
  • Larry Fitzgerald failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 0.90 points of his projected 16.45.
  • Both teams scored fewer points than projected this week.

JDSupreme,
Reactions: Stu

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Haha yeah, I use CBS sports fantasy football which I prefer over Yahoo as well. I did find/read the recap which I thought was pretty ammusing. Congrats on the win, Oh how my team went from being decent to horrible in a week. Also saw your in PA, im assuming Pittsburgh based on your icon?

Mynameismud,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Haha yeah, I use CBS sports fantasy football which I prefer over Yahoo as well. I did find/read the recap which I thought was pretty ammusing. Congrats on the win, Oh how my team went from being decent to horrible in a week. Also saw your in PA, im assuming Pittsburgh based on your icon?

Yup! Bleed black n gold!

JDSupreme,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Eh, Im a philly guy myself. Could really go for a Primanti's sandwich right about now though. Used to come up to pitt pretty regularly but all my friends are gone now. Too bad

Mynameismud,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Fly Eagles, Fly!

Yes, I'm loving the recap, JD! Pretty awesome:

ManBearPigs (2-0, 289.22 points) put up the second-highest score this week, defeating Turks (0-2, 235.16 points) 153.09 - 129.45. ManBearPigs scored first and went into Sunday in front 20.40 - 0. The tide turned in favor of Turks by a 1.76-point margin following the Sunday night game. ManBearPigs closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
ManBearPigs Smooth Moves
  • Brent Celek had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 23.70.
  • With 33.99 points, Michael Vick ranked sixth in the league in scoring.
  • ManBearPigs had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
  • Willis McGahee scored 25.40 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
  • With 16.90 points, DeSean Jackson ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Turks Regret Tracker
  • Domenik Hixon had the lowest point total in the matchup with 1.70 points.
  • Turks had only 3 of their 8 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
  • Left Shane Vereen in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
  • With 3.30 points, Dez Bryant scored only 23.6% of his 13.98 projected point total.
What If
  • If ManBearPigs played Turks every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
  • Besides Turks, ManBearPigs would have defeated seven other teams this week.
  • Had they played each other last week, ManBearPigs would have defeated Turks 136.13 - 105.71.
  • If ManBearPigs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 14-4.
  • Turks would have lost to just one other team besides ManBearPigs this week.
  • If they played every team every week, Turks would be 8-10.
Game Notes
  • The 153.09 points scored by ManBearPigs ranked second in the league this week.
  • Turks had the highest losing score in the league this week with 129.45 points.
  • Stephen Gostkowski played well in the loss with 17.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
  • Victor Cruz played well in the loss, ranking fourth in the league in scoring and beating his scoring projection by 185.5%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
  • In the loss, Vernon Davis had the second-highest TE score in the league this week with 21.80 points.
  • The second-largest score by RBs on a single team this week came from ManBearPigs. Their RBs combined to score 44.70 points.
  • The 46.40 points scored by the WR on Turks was the second-biggest combined score by a team's WRs this week.
  • Although Turks lost, Frank Gore played well, bringing in 73.3% more points than was projected (17.50 points against a projected 10.10).

Vapinghole,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Capicola w/ an egg is my fav Primantis sand (some of the best stoner food in the world). They now have these corporate restaurant looking Primantis in a few suburban locations around here but they don't taste anything like a Strip or Southside one.

And you eagle fans would love my "Hide your beagle, Vick's an Eagle" tshirt lol

Vapor Junkie

Wow didn't realize this thread was still active. FC stopped sending me notifications. I'll have to look into it.

I'm surprised you guys don't like yahoo. I've used ESPN and like Yahoo more than it. I haven't tried CBS or NFL.com though.

.... aaannnd I kinda hate my team this year. I'd just like to say a big WHAT THE FUCK?!?! to Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson.

Vapor Junkie,
Reactions: Vapinghole

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
My team is stacked im open to trade offers.

Me and Beezle are the only undefeated teams left!

JDSupreme,

Vapinghole

My team is stacked im open to trade offers.

Me and Beezle are the only undefeated teams left!

Your stacked, undefeated team just lost to my rookie-ass ManBearPigs. Welcome to the 1-loss club. :tup:

E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!!!! And of course, a nod to the Bears defense, David Akers, my homey Michael Bush, and the Bears in general for beating the shit out of the Cowgirls in their own powder room...err...stadium.

Love,
Vapinghole (Head Coach, ManBearPigs)

Vapinghole,

Vapinghole

Thought I'd post this highlight from the week's Recap, and also remind folks that JD lost to what is basically the Eagles, a team he loves dearly.

Smokey McPot Regret Tracker
  • The 7.40 points scored by Greg Jennings fell short of his 13.41-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
  • Smokey McPot got outscored 30.00 - 10.00 by ManBearPigs at the DEF position.
  • The 14.03 points scored by Tony Romo was a season-low. He had a projected 28.50-point total, and has now underachieved in three straight games.
  • With 13.60 points, Ray Rice had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 70.5% of his 19.29 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
  • Percy Harvin scored a season-low 16.15 points, 91.9% of his projected 17.57, which is his lowest percentage of the year.

Vapinghole,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The recap was a tough read for me this week. :disgust:

This line pretty much sums it all up:

Maconheiros scored 151.15 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.
:cry:

Stu,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Haha i liked mine better

MyNameisMud (3-1, 545.88 points) put up the second-highest score for the week to steal one from Maconheiros (1-3, 447.39 points) 152.81 - 151.15.

Still in shock brandon marshall covered my defecit to steal the win. Would have won by 1 in my other league had i not benched him for miles austin at tthe last second

Mynameismud,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Haha i liked mine better

MyNameisMud (3-1, 545.88 points) put up the second-highest score for the week to steal one from Maconheiros (1-3, 447.39 points) 152.81 - 151.15.

Still in shock brandon marshall covered my defecit to steal the win. Would have won by 1 in my other league had i not benched him for miles austin at tthe last second
Who throws 40 yard TD passes when they're up by 17 late in the fourth? That was some crazy shit right there.

Congrats, bro. It was your week.

:peace:

Stu,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Capicola w/ an egg is my fav Primantis sand (some of the best stoner food in the world). They now have these corporate restaurant looking Primantis in a few suburban locations around here but they don't taste anything like a Strip or Southside one.

And you eagle fans would love my "Hide your beagle, Vick's an Eagle" tshirt lol

Haha yeah ive only been to the southside one late one night of course when i had the munchies...also Ive got that shirt. I also have my "Its always Shady in Philadelphia" shirt too in the stylemof Its always sunny

Mynameismud,
Reactions: JDSupreme

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Looks like im taking sole possesion of first place, for now! Lol thanks for the help and congrats on the first win bababooey

Mynameismud,
Top Bottom