FC Fantasy Football!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
This looks like it could be an ugly setup on yahoo, but it will work. If you were in last year, you are in now automatically. But I need for you to chime in here or I'll have to remove the team.

So...if you want your team that is already in the league, go to the league site and post something there so I know you are in. You should be able to get there easily through yahoo fantasy sports using your yahoo login.

stickstones,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I see 11 of us there now. Room for one more.

:peace:

We can only count those that have chimed in since the league is automatically populated with last year's teams. So I will have to remove the ones that don't show up. I think we have 8 now?

stickstones,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

duff

Well worn
I'd be up for playing. I'm a big football fan but a fantasy football novice.

I've searched the thread, but can't seem to find a link to try to join.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Ok guys, we got 8 total teams not counting Pinoy.

@pinoy - please go to the yahoo site and chime in and let me know your team name.

I am giving the missing owners through this weekend to chime in before opening it up to others. If they don't show up we will need one more for sure (@Square4Life and @MuushuPork ) and maybe as many as three.

Bdubbdiblets

Not new to yahoo ffball or FC and am down to give y'all a run fir yer scrilla if in need of a new player :whip:
If not no worries either...I'm :chill::popcorn:

@stickstones lemme know and I'll PM my email...

:rockon:

Bdubbdiblets,
Reactions: duff
Top Bottom