• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FC Fantasy Football!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I looked through it and it's how I run most of my leagues...all of them, actually. The only thing I changed was to break up fumbles into two -1 point categories...one for fumbling and another for losing it. The thing I am not used to, is this league gives pts for kick return TD's to both the returner and the team D. I'll leave it like that.

What are you guys seeing that you're not used to? The only thing I can think of is the 6pts for Pass TD's.
Yup qb tds, and defense were big differences. Also don't forget the waiver rules. No position limits and can drop people after game as long as they are on bench.

SSVUN~YAH,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I like the two minute timer because when people go to autopick it really flies and goes too fast.

We have our twelve teams paid and registered, and the draft is scheduled for this Friday at 7pm PST. Let me know if that all works or if it needs to be changed.
How do we pay?

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
And we have a new leader!
QkDUaGe.gif

:peace:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Nice season guys!

I'm showing $200 to Billtronics for winning and $100 to Shay whitey for 2nd place and the regular season points champ ($50 each).

You two send me the paypal address you want the funds to go to in a pm and I'll get on it!

Last edited:

Billtronics

Slacker Extraordinaire
Thanks Everyone! Man, I thought I was toast. Shay, your team was stacked. The timing with Wilson goin off for his best game of the year saved me. The one little trade with Gonzo for Wilson earlier in the year, made my season.

Looking forward to next year already!!

Top Bottom