• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FC Fantasy Football!

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Not a sexy pick but I am happy we just grabbed Ali Marpet. Seems like a smart guy. I see him being a 10 year pillar.

Gonzo,

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
Hey there Fantasy Tokers. Been away from FC for awhile and even back then I was mostly a lurker. This time around I said I was going to try and be more active. So if there isn't already a Fantasy Chick toking up and talking shit in this thread about football, then I want to be her. :D I played in a Vapers league for 3 seasons, last in 2013. So please let me be that even number to round out the number of teams for the 2015 season. If I don't get in, I won't take it personal but I'll know deep in my heart it's because yall don't want to get beat by a girl. :rofl:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Hey there Fantasy Tokers. Been away from FC for awhile and even back then I was mostly a lurker. This time around I said I was going to try and be more active. So if there isn't already a Fantasy Chick toking up and talking shit in this thread about football, then I want to be her. :D I played in a Vapers league for 3 seasons, last in 2013. So please let me be that even number to round out the number of teams for the 2015 season. If I don't get in, I won't take it personal but I'll know deep in my heart it's because yall don't want to get beat by a girl. :rofl:
Welcome! Best of luck!
tspbabe_random1.jpg

The more the merrier, I say. @stickstones Are we ready for signups for this year? I want to know who I'm going to be donating my money to this year.

:peace:
jesus-fantasy-football.jpg

champ checking in. bring it on ladies
Congrats champ!
f2My659.jpg

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Can't wait for this season! Can't wait t see who's gonna take the chance on Murray in the first round.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Official roll call! Who's in?

The draft will be live and sometime around Sept. 5th

If you were in the league last year and want to be in it again, confirm it in this thread. If you're new to it and want in, chime in here as well and we will assemble the league.

stickstones,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

stickstones

Vapor concierge
invites from last year's yahoo league were sent out yesterday and we already have about five in...check your emails for the invites.

stickstones,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom