• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FC Artists

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Your feedback is the best!

This one is mars. I was going to paint it, but after I did it across 2 pages in a sketchbook I realized how difficult it would be to keep the continuity of colour tones flowing across that annoying break in the pages. looks nice as a line drawing though so i called it a day :)
68294_412990252108039_353247513_n.jpg

small sentiment #2
601640_412990282108036_1076817566_n.jpg

and here is some ghetto shit. drawn while high and crashing at smoke-up houses for days on end.
291748_412990398774691_772094208_n.jpg

Radio,

gigaurora

I looooooove it, I can just imagine they sombre pirouettes. And your give me the carrot bunny up top, and that bird skull, so amazing line work and detailing.

<3 <3

how did i fuck up my sentence structure so much that it is almost legible aha. late night fucked forum post

Translation

I looooooove it, I can just imagine them dancing sombre pirouettes. your carrot bunny up top, and that bird skull, so amazing line work and detailing.

Edit. hey have you ever worked on tags? your art seems really suited to burners and pasties, etc

gigaurora,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

gigaurora

Such a NSFW google image search on that... I would have been fired if someone was behind me lol
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=burners pasties&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=4-WXU5umJMON8QfOhoGgBg

I have no idea what that is, but I'm interested. And yeah I got the gist of it. It seemed normal to me when I read it, but I was pretty tired as well.. haha

haha a burner is a once off street tag that detailed and isn't just your tag, usually much more elaborate. a pastie is when you put your work on paper and use wheat paste to stick it to walls. So you can really quickly put up detailed drawings as street art.

reference because tagging has waaaay to many words to itself http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_graffiti

gigaurora,

vaplen

just viewed this thread and man you got talent. Its awesome how you have found a way to express yourself through art. My form of expression comes through music but looking at your posts somewhat reminds me of myself. We're all artists in our own way. It just hard to see art when we have so much crap we have to filter through with the talent-less in our society. It's hard to find people with genuine souls. Keep on keeping on.:shrug:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
just viewed this thread and man you got talent. Its awesome how you have found a way to express yourself through art. My form of expression comes through music but looking at your posts somewhat reminds me of myself. We're all artists in our own way. It just hard to see art when we have so much crap we have to filter through with the talent-less in our society. It's hard to find people with genuine souls. Keep on keeping on.:shrug:
Too many beautiful people on this forum. I only get feedback like this from my girlfriend. Nobody else has ever said such lovely things about my art.
100+ points to you sir :) Have a lovely day! Thank you

Radio,
Reactions: vaplen

vaplen

Forgot I wrote that earlier lol. If you haven't already, check out bill hicks on youtube. I have a feeling you'd like him. :peace:

vaplen,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
One of my all time fav comedians, up there with Robbin Williams, Ricky Gervais & David Chappell :D

Radio,
Reactions: vaplen

samantabha

climbing the mountain of the mind
Company Rep
Hi! I haven't done too much drawing lately (I have a bunch of stuff I'll post later though). My current passion is cell phone photo-art. I use different apps and editing tools to manipulate my pictures to obtain a sense of what I'm really seeing on another level - or would like to see. It's an addicting activity that is greatly facilitated by some vapor. I hope this isn't too out of line with the stream of art here. I do like to share...
('Looks like I have to figure out how to post a picture first though).
Ok, here goes
yay, it worked! Just sent some new photos from the treasure trove from the Android over to mail to laptop to IMGUR, thence on to FC. I could probably pull everything straight from Dropbox, but I still find that app a little non-user-friendly. Maybe I just have figured out the best way to do it yet.
Anyway, this photo was a nondescript image from my cousin's house in Minnesota. What I actually saw in the tree wasn't at all in the photo. So naturally I thought "manipulate!". First I threw it through Edit on the Samsung photo app, recast it as a drawing, blushed in the soft blue, saved it and added pink dots to make the tree glow. What I wanted to show was the glowing life bursting from the scene.

Last edited:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Nice snapshot. It feels like a frame in the reel of your daily life's experiences which is a good thing! Digging the creative use of some very generic filters used in a refreshing way. I want an artificial replica of you living inside the Photobooth on my mac

edit: some small sentiments and thoughts/ideas that were too precious to let fade away.

The hope that I hold
74769_412984788775252_1409015440_n.jpg

Which came first? The music, or the misery?
3490_412984725441925_246390429_n.jpg

Misguided ghosts
542881_412984825441915_641902786_n.jpg

Tell me what you know about night terrors every night. Nothing
603998_412984945441903_1384781239_n.jpg

Last edited:

samantabha

Company Rep
I like that you picked up on the fact of using the generic filters. You know what my #1 artistic tool is?
Guess...
Cropping. That's it. By cutting down the picture to just the right aesthetically pleasing angles even the blandest scene can be transformed.
No special skill required. I like that.
About your calligraphy, I'm really interested in your Misguided Ghosts: getting the sense that everything is here, maybe you're closer to the consciousness you seek than you know. Are you tentative about what you're capable of seeing and doing?

samantabha,
Reactions: Radio

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I like that you picked up on the fact of using the generic filters. You know what my #1 artistic tool is?
Guess...
Cropping. That's it. By cutting down the picture to just the right aesthetically pleasing angles even the blandest scene can be transformed.
No special skill required. I like that.
About your calligraphy, I'm really interested in your Misguided Ghosts: getting the sense that everything is here, maybe you're closer to the consciousness you seek than you know. Are you tentative about what you're capable of seeing and doing?
Who is sure of what they can see and do? I wish I knew.
and thank you for calling it calligraphy. I use a wooden stick with a gem tied to the end of it, it's my magic painting wand :lol: a crooked bent old stick, no experience or expertise required !

& how are you Saantabha? Hope all is well in your world :) and any others that you may reside in!

samantabha

Company Rep
How about sure about not being sure? That could turn a person's world inside out, just throughly admitting, right down to their bones, that they don't know anything.
That's cool that you use that device. It has ritual as well as artistic significance then.

About me, I'm good. I was going to tell you that I think I"m getting over a writers/artistic block. The vapor and my signing up to get to know different kinds of people have been some major catalysts. Not that you can't produce some heavy stuff when you're depressed and alone. I'm working out ways to more directly get my photos out there. It shouldn't be this painstaking....

Here's a painting I did a while ago. It's based on a Tibetan 'tanka' which depicts Mara (the symbol of impermanence) gobbling up the mortal scheme of things, while a Buddha-guide points to the moon of truth.
h00XOEj.jpg

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I'm sorry but that is phenomenal. You are an old soul indeed to compose it so structurally like that. You just don't see that anymore. Maybe 1000+ years ago, yes! full on man, nice. Keep that up and feel welcome to share any and all art/scribbles you do. If they have as much meaning and depth as that one then I'm happy to see :D

samantabha

Company Rep
:) thank you. mean that really. Let me know if you would like to hear more about my meditation and vision experiences
I need your help about the pictures though. How do I post a bunch of them? I can get one out there, but I can't continue writing or attaching after that photo comes up. I tried edit and it won't work either; there is no line to paste or write on.
Your drawings are really powerful. Maybe you could put them together in a collage. I like the stark black and white. Visually, it stamps upon your brain. Do you have stories you could relate about the pix?

samantabha,
Reactions: Radio

Radio

stay true to yourselves
thanks, I love the 'hard hitting impact'ishness of my line work :) Its very serious stuff when you see it up close, haha. I get very intense and close to the paper when I draw.

and now, the demons.

The demon of silence

created from the accumulated bad energy of holding things inside and letting them manifest inside you as a series of twitches and nervous movements. the demon of silence.
617134_412984975441900_332286474_o.jpg

The demon of laughter
closed my eyes in a time of pain where all I can do is laugh.

262155_412985022108562_2057034824_n.jpg

Artemis and the portal of 10 years
sat at a group channeling and closed my eyes and drew this ancient symbol. it represents that which remains constant at all points, like an unresolved issue or a love held from the past

154372_412985118775219_1395852490_n.jpg

It still beats inside my chest - even after all of this.
when sharp, cold shivers come from within and you shake from head to toe on the floor, repeating sad mantras like 'I did my best' and crying, this is projected onto the wall behind you for the spirits of past lives to see and mourn your hardships

231124_412985195441878_563559090_n.jpg

Radio

stay true to yourselves
:) thank you. mean that really. Let me know if you would like to hear more about my meditation and vision experiences
I need your help about the pictures though. How do I post a bunch of them? I can get one out there, but I can't continue writing or attaching after that photo comes up. I tried edit and it won't work either; there is no line to paste or write on.
Your drawings are really powerful. Maybe you could put them together in a collage. I like the stark black and white. Visually, it stamps upon your brain. Do you have stories you could relate about the pix?
I edited in the explanations / stories for those photos :) and will continue to do so for all future images uploaded here
if you want elaborations or reinterpretations of anything please don't hesitate to ask

Symbol for a new world. One consciousness instead of One Government
I hope one day you will join us, and the world can live as one

134227_412985252108539_1139522831_o.jpg

gigaurora

As a non-visual thinker, my mind works in writings and abstracts and words, Your work still never ceases to amaze me in how it strikes home to so many of the feelings i've had in my worst. It;s very chilling to see your thoughts which are all in conceptualized identified in visualization when it is so unfamiliar to me.

Fucking love your work Deja, my brother.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Your comments always take my perception of my art and my life to the next level. It makes me very proud and gives me energy. Thank you!
Here is a special edition one, :lol:

270068_412985275441870_1857553137_n.jpg

Drawn on a night where temperature didn't matter. Everything was still in my mind and I was present.
I drew this, and it reminds me of something that is not so far away.

Top Bottom