• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FC app / Tapatalk

I too would love an app - FC would be an app I use everyday. I will say, I have an app on my droid that I do love and its forums have introduced me to some great people as well. Its called "join Together", it has a strain identifier, strain reviews, and offers 3D images on particular strains. Check it out - very cool.
Me and my gf are apart of Join together. But, read this thread man! They already got the app. I'm on it!

VapeNStone,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
My wife is on there too - its awesome when your other half is part of our hobbies!

Is there any benefit to using Tapatalk rather than Safari when using an Ipad?
Yea it puts it into a mobile app type format. Where as when you use Safari it is just like the normal site and you have to zoom is and what not. With tapatalk it is made for your mobile device already so it sizes and everything works flawlessly.

VapeNStone,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I believe that Tapatalk 're-tweets' forum posts you make through the app by default. This is probably not something most people want. Check your Tapatalk options and your twitter account. There are also geotagging and facebook options that you may want to disable.

vtac,
Reactions: Vicki

darkrom

Great Scott!
I believe that Tapatalk 're-tweets' forum posts you make through the app by default. This is probably not something most people want. Check your Tapatalk options and your twitter account. There are also geotagging and facebook options that you may want to disable.

Good info. Luckily I don't have twitter or facebook haha.

darkrom,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Good info. Luckily I don't have twitter or facebook haha.

I have Facebook, but disabled notifications and the cloud feature. I didn't see any other place to disable things, so I hope I got it. :o

Vicki,

darco

OMG! Finally!!! Thanks vtac for doing this!! I promise a lot of thoughtful contributions to the community in exchange :D

I have been waiting for over a year for tapatalk!

darco,
Reactions: darkrom

darkrom

Great Scott!
Oh wow I missed the addition of this site to tapatalk. I love tapatalk and already use it for other stuff. This is amazing!

Thanks!

darkrom,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
anyone know how to post pics while in tapatalk? My guess is it can't.

When I post, I have an icon to add a photo, but it won't allow me for lack of 'permission.' I see an image link option, which I'll try soon.

This is a cool effing app, by the way (my first post using it). I can also edit my post, which I'm doing now.

Vapinghole,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Help!

I can't get this tapatalk to stop sending notifications to my iphone. I've turned off the notification from my iphone by removing tapatalk from the Notification Center.... I would've thought that would be enough. But I would still get a very small number (1 or 2 per day) push notifications that would send a sound and message (that displays even if your phone is idle) sent to my phone.

In my settings in tapatalk, I have selected "receive notifications - off"

Hell, I even closed the program so it's not even running in the background on my phone and they still show up. What gives?:shrug:

The last thing I need is to be in a really important meeting (yeah, believe it or not I have a job) and the President of the company see an alert pop up on my phone that says "DABBER KING FROM FUCK COMBUSTION HAS REPLIED TO YOUR POST ON THE THREAD TITLED: "HOW MUCH WEED HAVE YOU VAPED TODAY?" :doh:

Any ideas on how I can turn these damn notifications off for good?

:peace:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Sorry Stu, I can't help you. But, I've noticed that some members who use Tapatalk are shown as constantly logged on, even when they aren't here. I have a feeling this is all related; some glitch in the software.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Vicki

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Thanks anyway, Mom.

Does anyone else who uses this software on their iphones have this issue? ....or know how to permanently turn off the push notifications?

Stu,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Stu - I'm not having that issue with my iPhone. And when I first started the app it asked if I wanted push and I chose no.

Vapinghole,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Funny..... V-hole, your post just sent me a push notification. :lol:

Stu,
Top Bottom