• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Favourite Strain Appreciation Thread

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
$60 for 3.5 gram? wtf? it is illegal here, but still only £25 for a 'Henry at the top end of the scale :/

Jesus i dont know where you are, or what decade you're in? £10 a gram, standard price in the south (has been for ages) ... i hear stories of £20 a gram in london for high grade... ( fuck that shit)

VapourHaze,
Reactions: Enchantre

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
To top it all just got 5g of Skywalker OG jelly hash yum yum.

Hopefully the GSC thin mint will come about again that really did live up to the hype

E2A £25 for an 1/8 thats
cheap if it's any good can get it at that but you need an oz to get £200 of high grade and up to £280 for the best green. also a lot of tenner street deals are .8 or .9 of a g if lucky for some racked off cheese

Last edited:
cityslang,
Reactions: Enchantre

420engineer

Jesus i dont know where you are, or what decade you're in? £10 a gram, standard price in the south (has been for ages) ... i hear stories of £20 a gram in london for high grade... ( fuck that shit)

it was £140 for an O of grade, and £180-200 for the better stuff till I stopped buying and started growing 2 year ago; I'm in the UK

VapourHaze

it was £140 for an O of grade, and £180-200 for the better stuff till I stopped buying and started growing 2 year ago; I'm in the UK

Haha fair play ... just 25 a henry was taking me back!

@cityslang sounds like we need to hook up!! I can help you out with the skywalker og ;)

VapourHaze,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
In America Cannabis is only legal in a few states like Colorado and Washington state you can buy at recreational stores. WA DC it just became legal I'm fuzzy about the laws, I think folks can grow their own. Oregon you will be able to buy recreationally at a dispensary in October this year. Alaska is legal, you can grow your own and not sure when there will be cannabis stores.

There are 23 states that have medical cannabis but the rules vary from state to state. If you have a cannabis certification from your home state or country most states won't honor them, I know Nevada will but they just started selling cannabis at medical dispensaries. In Arizona I know if you have a certification and have cannabis on you and you get pulled over and cops find it, they will honor your cert long as you're not driving.

If you are asking about financing at banks for businesses that varies. We have a credit union in our local town that will help finances cannabis stores and businesses. Many banks won't do business but that is changing in some areas.

Check on the thread about cannabis news and activism kinda a politics section on FC.

EDIT
Cannabis is still considered as a bad drug by the Feds being lumped in with Heroin and Meth. Hopefully in the future that will be changed but not yet. The states are deciding for themselves. Hopefully with a new president he or she won't clamp down on cannabis. We had a couple of candidates for president that say that they will do that. A couple of the Republicans.:evil:

I live in WA state where cannabis is legal. The state wants to rake in big bucks in taxes. The state is going to heavily tax the medical too with more restrictions for medical patients. I hope the cost won't interfere with folks being able to afford to medicate. Some people are on fixed incomes. Luckily I'm still in the workforce and so is my husband.

Medical cannabis is legal in just 23 states.

Last edited:

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
@CarolKing

I thought medical cannabis had just been made legal at a federal level in an under the radar bill.

Things are looking up in the USA

cityslang,

420engineer

I have a six week old Super Silver Haze under some lovely LEDs as we 'vape - Chemdawg for me tonight, again - love this stuff :)

fidget

Before the pub/sneaking a quick vape in teatime if I get the chance - Purple Durban
Want to feel nice and warm - Baby Lizard
Had a hard day - God's Kush

CarolKing

One of my fav Indica strain is GrapeApe, I'm not sure if I've commented already about it. It really does have a grape flavor. I don't usually use straight Sativas because of many give a racy feel, For the most part I use Sativa Hybrids. I've found a strain called Candyland it has a spicy and a sweet taste it's a Sativa hybrid. Both those strains are great for night time.

I've have the best year with my medical certification finding out about all the different cannabis strains at the dispensaries. I get go go to the organic cannabis farmers market and talk to the growers

woolspinner

I have to switch allegiances now, because I have tried some more strains and think I like some of the new ones better.
Indica/I-Dom hybrids
Bubba Kush -very relaxing and few side effects other than ubiquitous dry mouth. Some strains heighten skin sensitivity, and i notice most with indicas because when laying in bed there is nothing to think about but how uncomfortable fabric is. I think Bubba Kush relaxes me better than Blueberry, although the taste of blueberry is magically delicious. Vaping Bubba Kush right now, as a matter of fact.
Sativa/S-Dom hybrids
Headband - motivating and no side effects. Easier on me than Jack Flash.
Still love the Yumboldt 06 (dispensary name of Yumboldt x Vintage 06), great flavor, gentler "high", motivating, great flavor.
Just got something called Aloha Haze (dispensary name), which is Island Sweet Skunk x Hawaiin Haze. Oh. Yummy, yummy. Smelled very citrusy. I told my friend who me I gave some to that it was a very happy high.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I've just deleted 23 posts that were discussing where to obtain seeds and which strain to grow. The members who posted have been notified. All of you should please review our rules, especially:
  • Topics concerning the cultivation of cannabis are not permitted.
I did not review the whole thread to see whether this prohibited topic has come up before, so if there are other posts about cultivation please report them.

Some of these posts were close to breaking our Be Nice rule. @VapourHaze and @tepictoton, you were sniping at each other. Please refrain. I will be watching this thread and any further posts along this line will earn warning points. Either take it private or better yet, just move on.

pakalolo,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I think I will always love indicas most. I prefer the mellow :suspicious:

I do have a jar of Snowdawg sitting around. I don't know if this is known to be a racy strain? I've had good and iffy times with it. I generally mix a little in with an indica.

I also love Grape Ape. Can't wait to try Afghani and GDP for the first time.

LBsEveryday

Snowdawg I'm assuming is killer bud! Snow cap gives a lot of people energy/anxiety.(huh it's actually not snowcap, space queen genetics)Chemdawg is my shiznit though.. You will like afghani and GDP they are classics. Afghani is the main ingredient in the grape ape.

Recommendations:
Gorilla glue
Green dream
Game changer

Last edited:

VapourHaze

I've just deleted 23 posts that were discussing where to obtain seeds and which strain to grow. The members who posted have been notified. All of you should please review our rules, especially:
  • Topics concerning the cultivation of cannabis are not permitted.
I did not review the whole thread to see whether this prohibited topic has come up before, so if there are other posts about cultivation please report them.

Some of these posts were close to breaking our Be Nice rule. @VapourHaze and @tepictoton, you were sniping at each other. Please refrain. I will be watching this thread and any further posts along this line will earn warning points. Either take it private or better yet, just move on.

My apologies

CarolKing

You can talk about strains but not how to grow cannabis. Other places online you can find out about that.

I'm waiting for a farmer to get more Gorilla Glue in, 2 more weeks.

That's one of my new favs

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Curious: @CarolKing Why does it matter if other places online find out about that? There are plenty of forums that delve into the topic with abandon...

find it funny anyways, that it's ok to post a picture showing off your "recent-crop," but you can't discuss it.
edit: ooh I get your post now. Shoulda put on me glasses.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Curious: @CarolKing Why does it matter if other places online find out about that? There are plenty of forums that delve into the topic with abandon...

find it funny anyways, that it's ok to post a picture showing off your "recent-crop," but you can't discuss it.
edit: ooh I get your post now. Shoulda put on me glasses.
I don't make the rules. Take it up with @vtac or one of the mods. I'm just passing along the info. Check over the FC rules.

We are just showing pictures not how it's grown.

grokit

well-worn member
I suppose you have to draw the line somewhere. It seems we can discuss the characteristics and properties of different strains but not actually growing them. From the way the post were deleted (hope speculation related to clarification is okay), it would seem that it also gets tricky discussing where these strains might be acquired. I am interpreting this to mean if you get a seed/clone from your local dispensary it's probably okay to mention that, but anything to do with interstate/international transport/commerce is strictly verboten.

Odyssey

Really stanky bud. My guess, and data searching through leafly + strainbrain, is that it's gotta be BC Roadkill. Luckily it's a hybrid, so it must be pretty uplifting with all that citrusy peppery pungent goodness! I can't wait to try this through the vape, got 3/4 oz. of it! However, I gotta finish off a nug or 2 of my other green, and I think it's BC Big Bud for how sweet and aromatic the leaves are, as well as it always giving me the most pleasant body and cerebral high.

Top Bottom