• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Favourite Quotes

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
cd512b1600d0c327c48690a1bad12aeef6280e0dac10fceb8b2467ffbf676d0e.jpg

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Barry M. Goldwater

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
“Today Christians … stand at the head of [this country]… I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit … We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theater, and in the press – in short, we want to burn out the *poison of immorality* which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of *liberal excess* during the past …(few) years.”

- The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (Oxford University Press)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Jackie Robinson: 'I Cannot Stand and Sing the Anthem. I Cannot Salute the Flag'
African-American baseball pioneer Jackie Robinson wrote in his autobiography that he couldn't sing the anthem or salute the flag because "I know that I am a black man in a white world."

jackie-robinson-865x452.jpg

I think how hard it must have been a person of color or a certain religion in earlier times like 50 or 100+ years ago in the U.S I thought things had gotten better? How quickly things regress. I can't blame Jackie R for feeling that way. We are suppose to be the land of the free. That doesn't always seem to be the case.
CK

Last edited:

TeeJay1952

The Earth is beautiful. If you start living its beauty, enjoying its joys with no guilt in your heart, you are in paradise. If you condemn everything, every small joy, then the same Earth turns into a hell. It is a question of your own inner transformation. It is not a change of place, it is a change of inner space. Live joyously, guiltlessly, live totally, live intensely. And then heaven is no more a metaphysical concept, it is your own experience.” ~ by Osho

Top Bottom