• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Favourite Quotes

hd_rider

“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”

― Carl Sagan

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
7f7b480b789fd8eb9b87e5844be282b42516140808fd9b1f515f98aa7b245f14.jpg

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I thought the quote needed context so I quoted the article too:

In his now-infamous meeting with Billy Dee Williams, Donald Glover threw out a huge number of ideas and thoughts about the character of Lando Calrissian. According to Glover, after he said all that, Williams looked at him and said, “Yeah, I don’t know about all that. Just be charming.”

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
“I think it wisest not to keep open the sores of war, but to follow the example of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, and to commit to oblivion the feelings it engendered,”
Robert E. Lee in a letter written after the Civil War.

"Those who oppose our purposes are not always to be regarded as our enemies. We usually think and act from our immediate surroundings. The better rule is to judge our adversaries from their standpoint, not from ours."
Memoirs of Robert E. Lee" by A. L. Long (1886)

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
“Let me tell you about the very rich. They are different from you and me. They possess and enjoy early, and it does something to them, makes them soft where we are hard, and cynical where we are trustful, in a way that, unless you were born rich, it is very difficult to understand. They think, deep in their hearts, that they are better than we are because we had to discover the compensations and refuges of life for ourselves. Even when they enter deep into our world or sink below us, they still think that they are better than we are. They are different. ”

~~F. Scott Fitzgerald

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
"I put down my book, The Meaning of Zen, and see the cat smiling into her fur
as she delicately combs it with her rough pink tongue.
Cat, I would lend you this book to study but it appears you have already read it.
She looks up and gives me her full gaze.
Don't be ridiculous, she purrs, I wrote it."

Top Bottom