Favourite Quotes

Nooky72

Dog Marley
:lmao:

ouuIAl7.png

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
“God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh.” Voltaire
"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without." Confucius,
'Don't Let Perfect Be The Enemy Of Good'

"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes." Sir. Winston Churchill
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle
"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him." Galileo Galilei
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." Charlie Chaplin

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Wherever you go, there you are :tup:

~ Buddhist meditation​
So that's where it originated. Not here.

From Big Trouble in little China
MMsiuTR.jpg

Jack Burton: When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Jack Burton: Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Jack Burton: I'm a reasonable guy. But, I've just experienced some very unreasonable things.

Jack Burton: Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
"We need a conversation which includes everyone, since the environmental challenge we are undergoing, and its human roots, concern and affect us all. I call for a courageous and responsible effort to redirect our steps, and to avert the most serious effects of the environmental deterioration caused by human activity."

~ Pope Francis's address to Congress earlier today​

Nooky72

Dog Marley
I've... seen things... you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate... All those... moments... will be lost, in time, like [chokes up] tears... in... rain. Time... to die.

f6ojxsb.png

a brief monologue delivered by the replicant Roy Batty (portrayed by Rutger Hauer) in the Ridley Scottfilm Blade Runner.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I've... seen things... you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate... All those... moments... will be lost, in time, like [chokes up] tears... in... rain. Time... to die.

f6ojxsb.png

a brief monologue delivered by the replicant Roy Batty (portrayed by Rutger Hauer) in the Ridley Scottfilm Blade Runner.
Awesome!

hauer-001.jpg

Replicants are like any other machine. They're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.

Top Bottom