Favourite Quotes

grokit

well-worn member
"Duke (Ellington) told me he was watching a sunset and all the colors seemed to blend into deep purple," [Yoga master Tao Porchon-Lynch, 92 years young] recounted in an explanation of the chakras, or wheels of energy, yogis believe reside in the body."

grokit,
Reactions: DDave

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Autism-Quotes-7.png

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
"I wanna burry my dick so far in your ass,
The person that pulls it out is going to have to be crowned King Arthur!"

-Unknown

FlyingLow,
"Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs."
Robin Williams

“If God dropped acid, would he see people?”
Steven Wright

“I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

“I think that everything should be made available to everybody, and I mean LSD, cocaine, codeine, grass, opium, the works.
Nothing on earth available to any man should be confiscated and made unlawful by other men in more seemingly powerful and advantageous positions.”
Charles Bukowski

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and a nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done."

Rocky Balboa

Top Bottom