FAVOURITE portable vaporizer for a purse

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Purse? Portable? Topic?

I don't think she's interesting in carrying around a coffee grinder. Just my opinion of course.

pakalolo,

bigtvapes

Yea when I use my DBV i go with a nice hand grind.

For my Puffit though it likes the fine grind so I use my coffee grinder. It is a nice little thing to have because it can be purchased cheap and you'll find uses for fine grind like portable vaping, rolling a cigarette (if you want to be a barbarian), cooking, etc.

bigtvapes,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Yea when I use my DBV i go with a nice hand grind.

For my Puffit though it likes the fine grind so I use my coffee grinder. It is a nice little thing to have because it can be purchased cheap and you'll find uses for fine grind like portable vaping, rolling a cigarette (if you want to be a barbarian), cooking, etc.

Hint: TOPIC!

pakalolo,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hint: TOPIC!
paka... he mentioned his Puffit, which I think qualifies as a purse-friendly portable... the grinding thing comes into play when he says it likes the coffee grinder grind. I keep my grinder at home and medicate as much as I can here, but when I'm on the go I don't like to carry an awful lot, and now with the coffee grinder consistency I can carry a lot in a small container.

Maybe I am just in lala land right now and misinterpreted that :mental::spliff:

Quetzalcoatl,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Let's just say you're stretching it and get back to helping the OP choose her vape, not what might be useful after she picks a specific one.

pakalolo,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Personally I consider a Solo a "sorta portable" vape and would never carry one in my purse for fear of breaking the glass. The Solo is a nice device from what I've seen/read but not as stealth as my fav portables.

Lo,

bigtvapes

Purse? Portable? Topic?

I don't think she's interesting in carrying around a coffee grinder. Just my opinion of course.

That's why you grind before hand. Does it say specifically anywhere here that she must keep her grinder on her at all times? The OP asked how we all grind, I simply added my two cents. No big deal. It was both on-topic and relevant to a direct question the poster asked. She said nothing about keeping said grinder on her at all times, because she didn't have to. She DID specifically say stealth was an issue before, so you're gonna want a nice fine grind before you leave the house. And obviously no one being stealthy whips out some bud, a hand grinder, begins making their pile, packing a vape, etc. lol. All this is going to be done before you leave the house more often then not.

See my point?

I use a grinder for portable because it's easier and better. Two or three quick seconds and it's in perfect condition to vape iin my Puffit. I mean obviously if you're looking for a fresh grind and must immediately vape after grinding, then yes I suppose a coffee grinder would be a silly choice. But it's just as silly to be fumbling with a hand grinder if you're trying to be slick about things.

bigtvapes,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Oops! My mistake, later she did ask about grinders. As you were.

pakalolo,

weedemon

enthusiast
solo's can also be used with wooden stems, or you can jsut get a tube to store your stem in (if you buy a PVHES(stands for planet vape high efficency stem. available thought planetvape.ca) stem (Highly recommended btw) you can pay an extra buck to get the tube holder for the stem. also a good idea for your curse :)

weedemon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom