Favorite Sativa Poll

So.........what's your favorite and.............why?

• Super Silver Haze

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Supe Lemon Haze

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Durbin Poison

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Jack Herer

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • White Widow

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Sour Diesel

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Maui Wowie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neville Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kilimanjaro

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other....

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

Squiby

I love Green Crack.

It totally clears my head of anxiety so that I can get on with my day.

On that note, I am totally treating myself to some Green Crack right now. After all, I do have presents to wrap, the house to clean, baking to finish, menu to complete......etc. thank God for Green Crack!

Squiby,
Reactions: Winegums

lwien

I see a lot of love here for Green Crack but for some odd reason, I never really liked it all that much. I wonder, if like everything else, not all strains affect everyone the same. If memory serves me (and that's really debatable...:\), it seemed very one dimensional, if that makes any sense.

lwien,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I personally like the effects of White Widow but have never had a White Widow that I liked the vapor taste of. Green Crack I don't like the name either but the effects and tastes is always good. Green Crack I get a nice lemon taste.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: Squiby

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Nowadays it's a case of take it or leave it, and there aren't many 'new' sativas I have tried. I can only vouch for the ones I tried in the mid/late 90's.

Loved White Widow when it appeared for the first time, also Super Silver Haze a few years later.
Kali Mist as well especially the BHO I made. Leafly has it down as a 'lightweight sativa' not if you leave for 16 weeks to finish it's not.

Strains are not the same as they were, some may be better and of course some may be worse than the originals. One's things for certain there are a lot of new ones out there which I need to try. So many more flavors than before.

phattpiggie,

lwien

One's things for certain there are a lot of new ones out there which I need to try.

Soooo many new strains, especially Indica that have been crossed with OG Kush. There must be at least 20 new strains based on this cross, maybe more. Same thing can be said for the various Sativa strains based on Jack Herer or Durbin Poison.

For me, I have yet to find these new strains any better and sometimes much worse than the old standbys like White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Super Lemon Haze, Jack Herer, Maui Wowie, etc etc.

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@lwien I spent a lot of money on Jack Herer seeds when it was new, they were F1 Hybrid which meant I wasted my money, the chances of getting a good one were against me.
Northern Lights Haze 5 was another favorite, I've yet to try Lemon Haze. Good old fashioned genetics.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I see a lot of love here for Green Crack but for some odd reason, I never really liked it all that much. I wonder, if like everything else, not all strains affect everyone the same. If memory serves me (and that's really debatable...:\), it seemed very one dimensional, if that makes any sense.

What temperature did you vape it at? I find that higher temps around 430 are really needed for this strain to come alive. The lower temp effects are a bit "meh" but it's much improved when you vape it hotter.

Winegums,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Sannies Jack, Agent Orange, Jilly Bean, and Killing Fields F4 are amoung my current favorites.

IAmKrazy2,

lwien

What temperature did you vape it at? I find that higher temps around 430 are really needed for this strain to come alive. The lower temp effects are a bit "meh" but it's much improved when you vape it hotter.

That could be it. I never go that high.

lwien,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
That could be it. I never go that high.
As crazy as it sounds the strain offers more energy when you're vaping it around 430 F, than when you vape it at 375 F. Be prepared to be doing something active or productive as it makes you want to do things. Seriously it's an amazing strain for blasting music and cleaning the house.

I find that some strains have a butter zone between 365-390 F but others really need to be cranked up to achieve their full potential. Low temp vaping can lead to not getting a full "picture" of the strain in my experience. I always sample a new strain at various temperatures to see what the potential of the strain is and where I like it along the spectrum it offers.

Danksta

Sour Diesel for sure. Very dependable strong sativa. Lots of sativas don't have enough "push", but Sour D always checks the right boxes for me. The flavor is also at the top of the list.

Sour Glue if we're talking about new ones. The marriage of Sour D and Gorilla Glue #4 is amazing. The overlapping taste of both strains is so good. Highly recommended.

Danksta,

TboneToker

Super Silver Haze and Sour Diesel are both great for my ADD and word good for my appetite stimulation.

I hope to try some good Sour Diesel as I've only had average quality Sour Diesel before, and I know I like it cause it's still great even when it's average.

TboneToker,
Top Bottom