Favorite indica or hybrid

little maggie

I decided to try a different dispensary near me and looked on leafly. All the dispensaries had mostly different menus-I think at least 100 different flowers. I have no idea what to get other than strains I've already tried and liked. I'd like to try some new ones.
I'd love some ideas from FC members.

hafalump

Tangenetal Cookies, or Tangie Cookies was my fav. I was recently in CA. and tried 8 different strains. I liked the Indica dominate hypbrids best. The 100% indicas left me wanting. The pure sativa was real good too, lemon cream, or something like that..... Kosher Kush was another good indica dominate hybrid.
The bubble sift has was real good for $30/g!

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
LA Confidential is very solid as an Indica. Hard to go wrong with Northern Lights also. Or even the Afghan Kush.

Pineapple Express (G13 labs) is a favorite hybrid of mine.

little maggie

Tangenetal Cookies, or Tangie Cookies was my fav. I was recently in CA. and tried 8 different strains. I liked the Indica dominate hypbrids best. The 100% indicas left me wanting. The pure sativa was real good too, lemon cream, or something like that..... Kosher Kush was another good indica dominate hybrid.
The bubble sift has was real good for $30/g!
Bubble sift? No sign of that here- just bubblegum

little maggie,
Reactions: Magic9

Baron23

Here are some of my favorites I've tried over the years...

Bubba Kush
LA Confidential
Grand Daddy Purple
Purple Urkle
Blackberry Kush
Blueberry
Northern Lights
With the exception of Purple Urkle, which I have not had, I agree w you on these indica strains. Love them, especially Blackberry which was coming in w very high THC numbers here in MD.

I also like MK Ultra very much.

I do like a good hybrid also. Really anything crossed w Cookies. Have some Blue Cookies now and adore it (except any kind of Cookies makes me into a zombie eating machine! Haha).

GG4 is also a fav.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
King Kush, Kong or Ewok are all great indicas. For hybrids I like Skunk #1 and all the varieties.

psychonaut,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
With the exception of Purple Urkle, which I have not had, I agree w you on these indica strains. Love them, especially Blackberry which was coming in w very high THC numbers here in MD.

I also like MK Ultra very much.

I do like a good hybrid also. Really anything crossed w Cookies. Have some Blue Cookies now and adore it (except any kind of Cookies makes me into a zombie eating machine! Haha).

GG4 is also a fav.

Lots of great strains mentioned here, especially GG4 and Bubba Kush for me. I would like to add Mango (flavor reminds me of summertime) and Cheese. Also, Golden Goat is listed as a hybrid around here and I love it, yet I've seen it listed other places as mostly sativa.

BabyFacedFinster,

little maggie

This is a great list. I'm looking forward to trying some of the ones they sell here- all except mkultra which has too many negative associations. The ones I've tried in the past that are on the list have been really good. And I'd add Dr. Who which I'm just finishing.

Top Bottom