• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Favorite heater, bowl or pod, stem, power source, etc?

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
If you were placed in a position where you could cannibalize any portable vape you have ever used to create the ultimate portable flower vape, where would you get the components? What features would you want? Of course it's got to have a great use ritual and it must deliver stellar performance.

For example, here are my responses, but I leave out things like power button or display:
Favorite heater: RBT Ribbon or @Alan 's spiral coil
Favorite bowl or pod: HealthyRips Pods
Stem: Dimpled thick glass stem that creates more surface area to cool vapor
Power Source (Butane/Built-in Battery/User-swappable Proprietary Battery/18650: 18650 battery(ies)
Regulated/Unregulated: Regulated
Convection/Conduction/Convection-Hybrid/Conduction-Hybrid/Hybrid: Convection-Hybrid
Haptic feedback: Yes, user-defeatable
Audible alerts: Yes, user-defeatable
Stir tool/pick: Yes, with compartment
Display: Single color, super bright, dimmable and defeatable with battery gauge
On demand or session or both: Both
Auto power off: Yes
Air path limited to titanium or stainless, ceramic and glass

I really enjoy my Zplinter, but have grown disenchanted with my Lil-Bud and Milaana2. I'm eyeing the Timber and TinyMighty, just not much out there that tics all my boxes including user swappable 18650s. What are your favorite components of all the portable dry herb vapes you have ever used?

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Wow, I know I was really really high when I posted this thread.. never would have guessed the result would be crickets
waiting-for-an-9exf3f.jpg

Top Bottom