Favorite Doctor Who?

arf777

No longer dogless
Since we've already been arguing about the best Star Trek Captain, and are only a week from Matt Smith leaving, I figure i'd ask who people's favorite Doctor is.
I'm old, so though I love Eccleston, Tennant, and Smith, I still vote for Tom Baker. I'm looking forward to Capaldi.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I also say Tom Baker, could be my age. I really like the new series a lot but love the '70s chezzy special effects and Tom Bakers over the top performances, That Hat, scarf, coat and jelly babys will always be my favorite.

But as long as I am waiting on a new episode of someone called the Doctor traveling about time 'n' space in the TARDIS I'm a happy camper. :tup:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
My favorite doctor is David Tennant!

1236t1f.jpg

KeeKwai

I like the spoof "Doctor Poo" and his "Time Toilet", the "Turdis". Travelling the S-Bends of time and space. But I'm weird.

KeeKwai,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Tom Baker was my first Doctor, and the do say you never really get over "your" Doctor...

And, yes, I LOVE cheezy FX... does it involve tin foil and a coat hanger? Yes! I love it! The fact that Daleks were originally armed with plungers makes me happy.

I loved Eccleston. Totally loved him. Fell in love with Tennant, too. Smith... yeah, I'm tolerating him. I guess there's just no chemistry there.

Top Bottom