• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Favorite convection vapes as of September 2019

Mr. Me2

I’d love to hear from those in the know... what’s your favorite true convection vape (and excluding all hybrids).

I know there are many great hybrids out now. But I got spoiled by the grasshopper and the one-and-done flexibility of convection.

So let me know what you’ve tried and what you love.

Thanks!

kimura

I'm still trucking along with the miniVAP and NVFP showerhead.

I only use true convection for flower and would also like to hear what you maniacs are using these days.

I don't tend to tolerate the compromises inherent to portable flower vapes (my miniVAP is a desktop), but I have been eyeballing the ghost mv1... took some self control to pass on the recent sale

as far as what I've tried, it's all in my sig. my current two flower vapes outperformed them all

CANtalk

VapeXhale Cloud EVO. I've put this thing through the paces this year. From flower to concentrates, from sipping to one-hitters, and from group use macrodosing to single user microdosing; it's powerful, flexible and adaptable across the board.

Last edited:

Vaporware

For me right now it’s the FlowerPot (VRod and ShowerHead - when I get my ShowerHead back from being loaned out, I’ll have to try them together... :whoa:).

My Nomad’s still going to take a while to finish I’m sure because I asked for a lot of customization, but everything I hear about its performance/flavor/etc. tells me it’s going to get a lot of use. :love:

I have been following the Li’l Bud/Timber thread, and while I’m still not 100% happy with the latest design, it’s better than the taller version and better/more ergonomic than the shorter wider one. If I were in the market for a convection portable with temperature control that didn’t have to be easily pocketable, I’d *probably* go with the Timber Elite.

Of course the new Tubo, the Firewood 6 and at least some of the 510 attachments are also well worth considering, and I might choose one of those. The FW6 seems to have one of the best form factors in the group.

On the unregulated portable side, obviously the Nomad is my choice for many reasons. :rockon:

Top Bottom