Fast, Easy coconut oil weed to eat

Shreddi

Ive been cooking pot for 40 plus years to eat and feel it, never to cook with. If you like the feeling of eating this is a Fast No frills easy without waiting for hours and a lot of equipment. Its to get high NOT taste good. take a frying pan or wtf ever, put some coconut oil in there depending on how much you want. heat it up to 220 (candy thermometer is helpful and accurate) stir in powdered bud making sure its submerged in the oil not too much oil you want it thick, stir in. A few minutes you will see the oil from bud leeching into oil. 20 minutes later it should be all brown. Also I have played with temperature Under 220 for longer. Important to not exceed 220 or let it boil or burn. Half hour to 40 minutes (if under 220 use your judgement) it should be dark brown and you are done. Remember this is nothing but a fast way to turn the cannabis into a edible high. Nothing else. I am making more and adding lecithin because its supposed to help expedite absorption. Put the size of a nickel under your tongue to dissolve and it works. Again this is fast and easy. No decarbing in the oven needed. If your not into "who cares what it taste like its what it does to you" you can go to store buy some jiffy corn muffin mix add your green and cook as directed. 20 minutes later depending on how much you added to mix trees will breath. The corn muffin mix and herb is a good mix and tastes too good. If I'm on road I don't cart around food and I don't care what it taste like, its what it does to you that counts. The oil is very small and easy to carry in pocket using wax paper and tinfoil, you can put the oil in capsules if need be. Can anyone verify, lecithin? Does it speed up the process of delivery? thanks very much.

Top Bottom